Zero Defect Production Line Introduced
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;07/12/99, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p44
Presents news briefs on the electronics industry in July 1999. Order placed by SCI Systems Inc. for software and services from Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. and Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd.; Acquisition of the business operation of Ericsson company by Flextronics International Ltd.;...
- Agilent AOI system validates component placement. // Test & Measurement World;May2006, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p62
The article focuses on Agilent Technologies and Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co.'s completion of a study demonstrating the ability of Agilent's Medalist SJ50 automated optical inspection system to validate the 02005 component-placement performance of Fuji pick-and-place equipment. Fuji is planning...
- THE LATEST IN SMT PICK & PLACE HIGH VOLUME MACHINES. // Electronics Bazaar;Mar2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p60
The article offers brief information on several surface mount technology (SMT) pick and place machines including the 2012 AIMEX IIS from Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the EM780LED from Evest Corp., and the iFlex solution for electronics manufacturer from Assembleon.
- All-in-one lathe. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Aug2008, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p68
The article evaluates the TNW-3500R automated lathe from Fuji Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Cognex wins $3.9M order from Fuji Machine. // Electronic News;08/25/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2182, p28
Reports on Cognex Corp.'s receipt of a purchase order for nearly $3.9 million of electronic equipment from Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Fuji Releases New Screen Printer: NXTP-M25. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the release of Fuji Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.'s NXTP-M25 compact screen printer.
- UNICAM-growing strong. // Business NH Magazine;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Unicam Software Inc. has tripled its revenues from $2 to $7 million in 1997. Transfer of the company location to the Peace International Tradeport; Deal of the company with Fuji Machine Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Pick and place machines. // Electronics Bazaar;Jan2013, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p128
The article offers brief information on the AIMEX IIS pick and place machines from Fuji Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- EKRA and Fuji Announce OEM Agreement. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
Reports on an original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreement between Germany-based manufacturer of stencil and screen printers EKRA Gmbh. and Japan-based provider of surface-mount placement equipment Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Terms of the agreement; Decision-makers of the agreement;...