Cookson Seeks Improved Market Definition
- Company News. // Material Handling Management;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p15
Presents news briefs on the materials handling industry in the U.S. as of December 2002. Acquisition of Cookson Molded Plastics by Orbis; Changing of name of P & D Solutions Corp. to Denios Inc.
- PE pallet business spurs Cookson growth. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/16/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p35
Announces that Cookson Group plc was presented with an exclusive contract to supply the world's top grocery pallet distributor with United States made structural foam molded pallets. Corporate information on Cookson Group plc; Amount Cookson is expected to invest in molding equipment; Comments...
- Cookson sells Neptco, other telecom units. // Plastics News;6/19/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p74
Reports that Cookson Group PLC has sold its telecommunications-related businesses, including composite materials and laminated flexible products firm Neptco Inc. Cookson's additional sale of its aerial fiber-optic cable and accessories business Alcoa Fujikura Ltd; Company's main markets.
- Cookson continues noncore sell-off by disposing of Precision Products. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;1/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p7
Reports on an announcement by London, England-based Cookson Group PLC that it has sold its Precision Products Inc. operations. Other units sold by the company; Major divisions the company plans to focus on.
- Cookson boosts electronic business with Perstorp and Brent deals. Jackson, Debbie // Chemical Week;9/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the Cookson Group's (London) acquisition of an electronics-grade laminate business and a specialty chemicals business. European base for manufacturing electronics laminates; Sales outlets in Scotland and Germany; Restructuring of laminates sector; Total revenues for electronics...
- Cookson sells its additives unit. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;12/8/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p4
Reports on Cookson Group plc's sale of its additives business. Details on the plans of the company; Information on the company's pull out of the plastics additives business; What London-based Cookson will use the proceeds from the Anzon sale to do.
- Cookson Sets Up New Credit Deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/7/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the success of Cookson Group in arranging a credit facility with its banks, enabling it to reschedule, the repayment of loans. Maturity date of the credit facility.
- Cookson Banks on Semiconductor Packaging. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the possible plans of Franklin, Massachusetts-based Cookson Electronics Equipment for target technology development in printing, dispensing and cleaning lines for the semiconductor industry. Overview of the company; Expected sales for the company; Launch of software company by...
- Cookson plans to sell plastics operations. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/13/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
Reports on London, England-based Cookson Group PLC's plans to sell its plastic operations. Selling price; Reasons for selling the business; Business units to be sold.