- PRO-TEC Equipment. // Underground Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the availability of standard and custom trench shielding and shoring systems from Efficiency Production Inc. The trench shields are made of steel or aluminum and in lengths and heights for various job requirements. Products are certified to meet U.S. Occupational Safety...
- Contractor Utilizes Jack and Bore to Install Utilities at Ohio State University's Medical Center. McRay, James // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Fall2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p36
The article informs that McDaniel-s Construction Corp. has installed linear feet of conduit casing for electrical, communications and other utilities at the Ohio State University Medical Center in Ohio by utilizing boring pits. It highlights that the contractor has used the shoring system from...
- EFFICIENCY KEEPS CUSTOMERS SAFE. Miller, Joanna // Manufacturing Today;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p152
The article looks at the operations of Mason, Michigan-based Efficiency Productions Inc. Company president Ken Forsberg cites that his father who founded the business was committed to producing new and well-maintained equipment for his workers engaged in digging trenches. Such commitment...
- Equipment Spotlight. // Underground Construction;Apr2003, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p10
Presents several construction equipments. Introduction of the TC-ME Series of hydraulic compactors from Breaker Technology Inc.; Features of the Slide Rail System, a shoring system from Efficiency Production Inc.; Launch of the Soil Compaction Supervisor, a quality control instrument from MBW Inc.
- TRENCH SHORING PRODUCTS. // Underground Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p12
The article offers brief information on several trench shoring equipment including the Modular Aluminum Trench Shields from ICON Equipment, the PIPELINE ARCH from Pro-Tec Equipment Inc. and the Build-A-Box modular aluminum trench shield system from Efficiency Production Inc.
- Temple challenge. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p31
Reports on the use of a shoring system used to construct the dome of the largest Sikh temple outside India in Southhall, London. Features of shoring system of used in the construction of the dome; Benefits of the shoring system; Comments of the project manager Perry Goodhew on challenges of the...
- Shoring versus Scaffolding. // Concrete International;Oct2012, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p72
The article provides an answer to a question of how shoring differs from scaffolding.
- Shoring Fquipment. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p56
The article lists several companies that offer shoring equipment in the U.S. such as BakerCorp in Seal Beach, California and Safety Corp. of America (SCA) in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Shoring Equipment. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p89
A directory for companies in the U.S. that sell shoring equipment is presented.