AM-Liner East joins NordiPipe licensee group
- AM-Liner East Joins NORDIPIPE Licensee Group. // Underground Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p87
The article reports that AM-Liner East Inc. has become a member of the NORDIPIPE licensee group in 2011.
- Innovative Pump Solution. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, pR-8
Evaluates the Quiet Flow diesel-driven trash pumps from Sunbelt Rentals company used by the Am-Liner East Inc. in repairing a sewer bypass application performed at the Brandywine Park condominiums in Wilmington, Delaware. Problems in the installation of pipes; Inspection of the underground...
- AM-Liner East installs millionth foot of Premier-Pipe's CIPP liner. // Underground Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p25
Reports on the rehabilitation of the sewer system by AM-Liner East Inc. in Blackstone, Virginia. Selection of the company by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Total amount saved by the Corps of Engineers; Utilization of trenchless technology methods in the project.
- Riverwalk Rehabilitation. // Underground Construction;Oct2007, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p72
The article focuses on the rehabilitation of the famous Riverwalk in Columbus, Georgia using a cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) process. Here, Am-Liner East used the Premier-Pipe water inversion method from the upstream location. This task involved the safety of employees in liner installation and...
- DIFFERING SITE CONDITION CLAIM HANGS ON WHETHER CONTRACTOR PROPERLY CONSIDERED STORM WATER. // Construction Claims Monthly;2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p67
The article discusses the court case Am-Liner East Inc. v. Columbus Water Works wherein the defendant engaged the plaintiff to provide bypass pumping to reroute the flow of sewage. When sewage overflow occurred caused by storm water, the plaintiff had to repair sewer line holes and bring in...