60-Inch CIPP Liner Failure And Emergency Repair
- Product NEWS. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, pR-13
Presents information on rehabilitation technology products that are available as of July 2000. Design limits of Hobas Pipe in the Northeast Sewer Rehabilitation Project in Oshkosh, Wisconsin; Hydroburst Systems for the rehabilitation of water and gas distribution systems from Vermeer.
- Lametti Completes Sewer Rehab Job In Bismarck. // Construction Bulletin;10/3/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the completion of the renewal of aging vitrified clay sewer pipe by Lametti & Sons Inc. in Bismarck, North Dakota. Rehabilitation of manholes using urethane grouting technology; Goal of the project; Cost of the project.
- Pipe Bursting Large Diameter Pipe - Class C Pipe Bursting. Timberlake, Malt // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p72
The article offers the author's insights regarding the use of pipe bursting method for replacing underground pipelines and for pipeline rehabilitation in the U.S. The author states the classification of the International Pipe Bursting Association (IPBA) for large diameter pipe bursting as Class...
- Rehab NEWS. // Underground Construction;Mar2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p60
Presents news concerning rehabilitation technology in the United States as of March 2004. Patent filed by Inliner Technologies Inc. for its method of using a combination of steam and compressed air to cure the resin in cured-in-place pipe; Defeat of California's Proposition 53, which would have...
- CIPP Spells Success. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p41
The article discusses the use of cured-in-place pipeline (CIPP) technology to rehabilitate the sewer pipes in Greenville, North Carolina. CIPP rehabilitation was selected in place of excavation for its flexibility, durability and proven success rate. In addition, it is proven to be...
- News UPDATE. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, pR-2
Presents news briefs about rehabilitation technology companies in the United States as of July 2000. Demonstration of the proprietary lateral repair process from IHC Rehabilitation Products; Folder for fiberglass mortar pipe application and installation from Hobas Pipe USA; Supplier of...
- New Lateral Lining System Applies 'Quick' Fix. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, pR-8
Focuses on the introduction of the MaxLiner system in North America for sanitary sewer rehabilitation from RS Technik AG. Features of the system; Components of the system; Composition of materials; Discussion on the relining process; Applications of the system.
- Product Spotlight. Wysocky, Ken // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jul2009, p42
The article features the Blue-Tek CIPP system from Reline America Inc in the U.S. It states that it is designed to provide municipalities a cost-efficient , confirmable, and eventually safe method of trenchless pipe rehabilitation. According to Mike Burkhard, president of the company, that a...
- Rehabilitation Technology. // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p58
The article focuses on the use of fused polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe in pipe bursting projects in the U.S. Saint Petersburg, Florida decides to use the fused pipe to replace its water line along Snell Isle Boulevard. The continual application of pipe bursting technology with the said pipe was...