- Volvo Rents Acquires Inland Rentals, its Idaho Franchise Store. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/18/2011, p2
The article discusses Volvo Rents Construction Equipment's acquisition of Inland Rentals, a single-location construction equipment rental firm in Post Falls, Idaho, and was a Volvo Rents franchise before being acquired by Volvo Rents.
- Small-shop leasing a challenge, conference told. // SCTWeek;3/2/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information on the decline in the leasing of the small stores in the U.S.
- Untitled. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;8/4/2012, Issue 1231, p03
The article reports on the third store to be opened by luxury French shoe and bag designer Christian Louboutin in London, England, under a 10-year lease agreement with landlord Domingo Properties.
- A CLEAN BREAK. // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2012, Issue 5781, p28
The article provides an answer to a question of what needs to be done when opting to break the lease on shop premises.
- Need for New Locations Fuels Demand for Prime Retail Space. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;3/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p5
The article focuses on the condition of the retail investment market in San Diego, California wherein rents in prime submarket will likely increase in 2012 due to the interest of high-end retailers to serve local shoppers.
- Rental reports. // American Lift & Handlers;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information on International Awards for Powered Access' (IPAF) US Powered Access Rental Report 2011 and the IPAF European Powered Access Rental Report 2011 on the access rental business that will be published at the end of April 2011.
- Coble Trench Safety Launches Hydraulic Brace Product Line. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;9/ 9/2011, p5
The article offers information on a line of hydraulic braces from Coble Trench Safety Inc.
- Charivari requests lease extension for time to locate capital infusion. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 47, p2
Reports that Charivari, a fashion store, is asking bankruptcy court to extend its lease in New York, New York until October 12, 1998. Reasons for asking the extension; Information on the store's court papers.
- N.Y. Retail Rent Hikes. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/14/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 79, p12
Presents information on the percentage increase in the rental price of several retail store locations in New York City, including Seventh Avenue, Broadway, and Madison Avenue.