Jack & Bore Method Installs Utilities At Ohio State Medical Center
- Berks Heim finds energy and chemical cost savings. // American Laundry News (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));Aug2015, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p10
The article focuses on Berks Heim Nursing and Rehabilitation, a healthcare home in Berks County, Pennsylvania, which offers energy- and utility-cost savings for in-house laundry system. It says that Wet-Tech, a laundry and wastewater treatment consulting firm, has been contacted by Berks Heim...
- Utility-affiliated ESCOs: Is the Honeymoon Over? Musser, Phil // Transmission & Distribution World;Jan2003, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p46
Discusses the reasons of utility companies for embarking in energy service company (ESCO) in the U.S. Statistics on the estimated market activity of the U.S. ESCO industry; Increase in the number of utility-affiliated ESCO; Range of services offered by ESCO.
- Accident cuts water, gas in NYC. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p12
Reports that New York City experienced the combined disaster of a water main collapsing and a low-pressure gas pipeline catching fire within six hours of each other as the new year of 1998 started. Repairs conducted on the affected utilities.
- Utility companies. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p144
Ranks utility companies in New Jersey by number of customers. Includes Public Service Enterprise Group; United Water Resources; GPU Energy; Bergen County Utilities Authority.
- Top 50 utility companies. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p28
Lists the top 50 utility companies in New Jersey, ranked by number of customers. Includes Public Service Enterprise Group; United Water Resources; GPU Energy.
- Power shift for boards. Wheaton, Perry // Electrical World;Jan1998, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p46
Opinion. Comments on the impact which deregulation of the utilities industry will have on the board of directors within this industry. Indepth look at record year in terms of profits; Reference to the Business Week; Information on the Walt Disney Company.
- Elusive returns in Eastern Europe. Kemezis, Paul // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p24
Gives information on the increasing interest by public utilities to invest in Eastern Europe with the collapse of communism. Names of some of the utilities who have an interest to invest; How some government are slow in their response to the Utilities; Description of the optimism.
- Greatest 1993 sales growth--Indianapolis-Area public companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Presents the 1993 sales growth of Indianapolis-area public companies. Growth of Conseco Inc., Crossman Communities, IWC Resources, Acordia Inc. and Forum Group Inc.
- IN BRIEF. // Utility Week;11/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p4
This section offers news briefs on British public utilities industry.