- NOTEBOOK. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 232 Issue 12, p5
The article comments on developments in the gas pipeline industry in the United States. Major construction projects designed to bring natural gas from Rocky Mountain basins into the northeast were announced by Kinder Morgan Inc. and El Paso Corp. Construction projects to bring crude oil from...
- The famine is almost over. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/15/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 37, p44
Presents news briefs pertaining to construction projects in Saudi Arabia as of September 15, 2000. Growth of the Saudi Arabian projects market; Projects in the oil and gas industries; Proposed olefins complex in Jubail; Expansion of the Yanbu power plant.
- Shale Pumps Up Pipelines 60/62 Head Here. Carr, Housley // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/24/2013, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the continued pipeline engineering and construction works as a result of the booming natural and oil gas production from U.S. shale plays, increased use of gas for power generation and other factors. Examples of smaller-diameter pipelines that are being planned to deliver...
- Insuring oil and gas pipelines slippery business. Gilbert, Evelyn // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;6/19/95, Vol. 99 Issue 25, p19
Focuses on the problems involved in insuring oil and gas pipelines. Concern regarding the seepage of gas or petroleum products from the pipes to the ground; Availability insurance covering pipeline seepage in the United states; Conditions wherein the insurance coverage applies.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/21/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p13
Discusses the prospects for the petroleum and natural gas industries in Oman in year 2000. Upstream developments in 1999; Outlook for downstream activities; Major gas pipeline projects for bidding; International sales and purchase agreement signed.
- Guzzling gas from Tibet. // New Internationalist;Oct2000, Issue 328, p8
Informs on the Chinese government's construction of a pipeline to deliver natural gas from Tibet to China. Expected increase in oil and gas production in the Tibetan Plateau.
- Work from alliance moving industry. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p53
Reports on transmission pipeline construction in the year 1999, and the construction plans of gas and oil transmission companies. Completion of the Alliance Pipeline project; Length of total pipeline construction planned in the United States for the year 2000; Delay of the approval of the...
- Business Card Directory. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 231 Issue 8, p87
Presents a directory of suppliers and service providers in the petroleum and natural gas pipeline industry.
- Iberdrola bid to join gas pipe project. // Utility Week;2/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
Reports on negotiations between electric utility Iberdrola and oil firm Cepsa and Sonatrach to take a shareholding in the Europe-Argelia pipeline project. Possible benefits of the project; Information on the share of Iberdola in the Spanish gas market; Background on the project.