- Hitachi holds Excavator Rodeos. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p143
Reports on the Excavator Rodeos sponsored by Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp. to test Hitachi products against the competition in April 1996 in Houston, Texas. Training sessions designed to keep Hitachi dealers up-to-date on the latest excavator technology; Media event during the final week...
- Mini-excavator. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;7/17/2012, p7
The article offers information on the ZX35U-3 zero-tail swing mini-excavator from Hitachi Construction Machinery which features rubber crawlers and is available in cab and canopy versions.
- Thinking big. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2014, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p52
The article previews the ZX245USLC-5 reduced-tail-swing excavator from Hitachi Construction.
- Hitachi hosts `excavator rodeo'. Banasiak, David; Geistlinger, Lee // Roads & Bridges;Aug96, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p23
Reports on an excavator rodeo sponsored by the Hitachi Construction Machinery (America) Corp. held in Houston, Texas. Pitting of Hitachi models against other brands; Comparison of performance, features, benefits and sales advantages.
- Digging into the future. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Aug2002, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p62
Introduces Zaxis excavators from Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp. in Houston, Texas. Performance capacity of the machine; Features of Zaxis; Design of the product.
- Hitachi. // Underground Construction;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p16
The article offers brief information on the ZX50U excavator from Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Features greater horsepower, optimized hydraulics. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2013, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p28
The article offers brief information on the ZX870LC-5 excavator from Hitachi, which is part of the Dash-5 series.
- Hitachi ZX-5 Excavators Meet Interim Tier 4 Regulations. // Rock Products;Aug2011, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the Zaxis Dash-5 Excavators from Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. that have conformed to the 2011 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/European Union (EU) Stage IIIB emissions regulations prescribed for 174- to 750-horsepower (hp) diesel engines.
- Company offers variety of excavators. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2010, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p12
The article evaluates the EX1200-6 and the EX1900-6 excavators from Hitachi Construction and Mining.