U.S. construction machinery exports up in 2011
- U.S. foreign trade in materials used in contruction. Pitcher, C.B.; Twarok, Chris // Construction Review;Fall97, Vol. 43 Issue 2, preceding p1
Presents information as it relates to the United States export and import of three types of construction materials. What data collected in the process indicate; Reference to the increase of exports of some of the materials since 1989; Factors which influence the United States and world markets...
- Exports climb. // International Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on the data presented by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) which states that the exports of construction equipment has increased in the U.S.
- Exports of U.S. construction equipment surging. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2011, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the surge of construction equipment exports in the U.S. in 2011 mentioning the 54 percent increase in export purchases in the U.S., as well as the 50 percent growth in the exports of U.S.-made construction machinery to Africa.
- Exports up. // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p7
The article reports that the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has informed that the export of U.S. manufactured construction equipment increased by over 28 percent in Europe and Asia and decreased by 5 percent in Africa.
- Poland sees strong imports. // Construction Europe;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p6
The article presents the Construction Machinery Market in Poland 2012 report which shows that machinery import in Poland stays strong, with 80% of machinery being imported into the country.
- US exports rise. // International Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on figures revealed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) according to which construction equipment worth 11 billion dollars was exported from the U.S. in the first six months of 2011.
- Report: Construction machinery exports decline. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2014, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the 17.3% decline of exports of construction machinery in the U.S.
- Vegas highlife. Pollok, Murray // International Rental News;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p38
The article offers information on the 2013 Rental Show to be held at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 11-13.
- Building product trade with the big emerging markets. Shaw, Robert M.; Pitcher, C.B. // Construction Review;Spring94, Vol. 40 Issue 2, pVIII
Presents statistics on foreign markets for building products. Total amount of imports by big emerging markets (BEM) in 1992; Increase in market share by American building product exporters; Product-by-product overview; Building products trade of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Indonesia,...