Southern Cross Transmission Project reaches significant FERC milestones
- Pattern Energy receives environmental assessment certificate for Meikle wind project in Canada. // World Energy News;7/16/2014, p13
The article reports on the announcement of renewable energy and transmission services provider Pattern Energy Group LP that it has received an environmental assessment certificate for its Meikle Wind project wind power facility in British Columbia.
- FERC approves Southern Cross Transmission Project. // Underground Construction;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the announcement of Pattern Energy Group LP that its Southern Cross transmission project in Texas has obtained two key regulatory orders from the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
- Pattern Energy to co-develop 300MW wind project in Canada. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/6/2014, p3
The article reports on the joint venture made by Pattern Energy Group LP, the closely held developer associated with Pattern Energy Group Inc., with Henvey Inlet First Nation to develop a 300-megawatt wind farm in Ontario.
- Siemens to supply 79 wind turbines for Texas project. // Power Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 118 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Siemens Energy will supply 79 SWT-2.3-108 wind turbines to the 182-megawatt (MW) Panhandle 2 project in Texas being developed by Pattern Energy Group, with component deliveries for the project to start in March 2014.
- Santa Isabel endorses proposed wind farm. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;11/11/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the approval of a resolution which endorses the project of Pattern Energy Group LP by the municipal government in Santa Isabela, Puerto Rico. It states that the Finca de Viento Santa Isabela project is worth 215 million dollars which will signify the progress for...
- Pattern Energy Purchases Armow Wind Power Plant. // Power Engineering;Nov2016, p6
The article reports acquisition of a 90-megawatt interest in the179-megawatt Armow Wind facility of Pattern Energy Group LP located in Ontario by Pattern Energy Group Inc., and presents the views of Mike Garland, chief executive officer (CEO) of Pattern Energy, on it.
- Blown Away. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that a 283 megawatt Gulf Wind project has been acquired by Pattern Energy Group from Babcock & Brown. The deal has been predicted since Babcock was delisted from the Australian Securities Exchange and forced to begin selling assets. The decision of Babcock to sell wind assets...
- NEWS line. // Underground Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the underground construction industry in the U.S. Pattern Energy Group LP began its construction on the Hatchet Ridge wind project in California in late 2009. Caterpillar Tractor Co. plans to invest 200 million dollars in India to make construction...
- NEWS line. // Underground Construction;Jan2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. underground construction industry. It mentions the 174 million dollar venture in 27 drinking water and wastewater projects announced by Pennsylvania Governor Edward G. Rendell. It notes that McGraw-Hill Construction has released its 2011...