- P&WC PW306D Turbofans. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov2011, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p43
The article previews the P&WC PW306D aircraft engines from Latitude.
- Spotcheck. // Building Design;5/7/2004, Issue 1624, p7
Reports on Architect Latitude's plans for the Ferrera Quay project in Swansea, Wales which will include Wales' tallest residential building.
- Latitude expands with McCarthy hire. // Media Week;3/18/2008, Issue 1154, p19
The article reports on the appointment of Neil McCarthy as the chief sales and marketing officer for Latitude.
- E-CONFERENCING REVIEW. Hitchcock, J. A. // Link-Up;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p19
Presents information on a Web conferencing site called Latitude.com from Latitude of Santa Clara, California. Features of the site; Advantages of the conferencing Web site; Details of U.S. companies that use the Latitude site.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;3/26/2008, Issue 2328, p1
A photograph of a new type of 3-dimensional display being developed in the U.S. is presented.
- Head-To-Head: E-Readers. // Wired;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p74
The article presents a comparison of e-reader screens for bookstore fans including Paperwhite's screen for Kindle and Aura HD's 265-pixel-perinch screen for Kobo.
- MORE MOBILITY. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2013, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p40
The article focuses on a survey conducted by the company Latitude which shows that 85 percent of the shoppers in the U.S. say that the ability to shop on smartphones increases the interest in shopping.
- A Focus on Displays. // Appliance Design;Jan2015, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p37
The article presents questions and answers related to display technology including when should a display be upgraded, the factors to consider from a human point of view when choosing color display technologies, and which product categories are leading innovations in display technology.
- NEC DEBUTS 50-INCH PLASMA MONITOR WITH XGA RESOLUTION. // Imaging Update;Feb2001, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on the PlasmaSync 50MP1 computer monitor developed by NEC Technologies Inc.