- Auditors make over ...900m from FTSE 350. // Accountancy;Oct2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1286, p10
Highlights the results of a survey of auditors' fees from FTSE 350 clients in Great Britain. Fees for the statutory audit; Significant disparities between the FTSE 100 and the next most highly-rated companies that form the FTSE 250.
- Equality Act 2010 third-party harassment rules to be removed. // Employers Law;Apr2011, p4
The article announces that the British Government, as part of the 2011 Budget, will consult to remove the unworkable requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for employers to take reasonable steps to prevent the harassment of staff by third parties.
- Employers say they are not ready for changes to Agency Workers Regulations. // Employers Law;Apr2011, p5
The article presents the findings of the report "Shifting Sands," from recruitment company Randstad about the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) that will come into effect in 2011.
- EDITOR'S COMMENT. O'Reilly, Noel // Employers Law;May2011, p3
The author reflects on the increasing number of British employers who were completely unfamiliar with the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Welfare groups question jobseeker programme closures. Williams, David // Public Finance;6/25/2010, p9
The article reports on the criticisms made by Matt Whittaker, senior economist at the Resolution Foundation, to the abolition of the 450 million pounds worth of Young Person's Guarantee and 515 million pounds worth of Jobseeker's Guarantee in Great Britain.
- Auto-enrolment necessity? Coyle, Liz // Money Marketing;8/20/2015, Issue 1498, p46
The article shares tips for complying with auto-enrollment pension schemes in Great Britain and identifies the types of clients that are exempted from introducing an auto-enrollment pension scheme.
- Management pass notes... // Professional Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p71
The article provides several questions and answers on topics including one on aim of socio-economic model to maximise use of human and physical resources, other on labour policy under politician Jeremy Corbyn and growing sharing economy.
- Corporate Reform: What Senior Executives Say. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/2/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the views of senior executives on establishing corporate reforms in corporate governance. Need for corporate boards to become more assertive; Importance of visibility of the audit committee; Relevance of an executive compensation program.
- Auditing Your Executive Compensation Policies. Tabuena, José // Compliance Week;Dec2009, Vol. 6 Issue 71, p44
The article discusses the idea of auditing executive compensation policies. It highlights the role of auditors to provide independent and objective assurance that the compensation committee are performing well its operations. It states that boards and their compensation committees must review...