DT Courts Press
- DT protests connection ruling. B.M.C. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the criticism launched by Deutsche Telekom AG against the German telecommunications regulators for granting a favorable connection rate to a new telecommunication firm. Allegations by company officials that the ruling could encourage unfair competition in the country's deregulated...
- All In One. Baskin, Jeff // Global Telephony;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p12
Reports that Deutsche Telekom has adopted a billing and accounts receivable system that charges fixed-network services to a single bill customers can access online. Key features and specifications of the billing system; Implementation of a core billing system to create a more integrated and...
- Deutsche Telekom defends fiber-network turf. Strass, Achim // Lightwave;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the efforts of Deutsche Telekom to bolster its position as the leading supplier of fiber-optics networks in Germany. Competition; Reevaluation of customers' needs; Aim to serve international markets.
- Why it's called Deutsche Telekom. Taaffe, Ouida // Telecommunications - International Edition;Oct2003, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the business performance of Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany. Impact of pre-selection on the company's profits; Market share; Introduction of mobile number portability; Number of mobile market subscribers.
- Deutsche `Fantastic' // TVB Europe;May98, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p10
Enumerates some of the developments inside the Deutsche Telekom company. Licensing of the Channel Management Center software for broadband multimedia distribution; Equity investment in the Fantastic Corporation; Plans to transmit digital services.
- Deutsche Â£17bn loss sets new German record. // Utility Week;3/14/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the net loss posted by European telecoms operator Deutsche Telekom for 2002. Revenues and earnings reported by the company; Information on financial results of T-Mobile.
- Deutsche Telekom pads coffers in acquisition quest. Luna, Lynnette; Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on speculations as to what acquisitions will Deutsche Telekom AG make in the United States and Europe after its $11 billion secondary offering. German telecom company's pledge to become a global player in all markets; Possible acquisitions of mobile-phone, Internet and information...
- PONs German style. Tenzer, Gerd // Telephony;8/9/93, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p30
Examines the implementation of passive optical networks (PONs) in the former East Germany. Deutsche Telekoms' efforts of balancing optical system design; Installation of basic phone lines and a fiber optic system; Telekom's standardization of optical fiber systems; Improvement of the cost...
- Untangling the cables. Scales, Ian // America's Network;3/1/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p10
Discusses issues on the telecommunication industry as of March 2002. Reason Liberty Media was blocked from a deal to purchase a stake of Germany's cable network from Deutsche Telekom; Meaning of restructuring; Status of the cable industry.