refreshed and Refocused
- Wireless Cos. poised to fall in secondary ... // High Yield Report;03/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Reports that Teligent, Winstar Communications and Advanced Radio Telecom were named by a wireless industry analyst as companies in the United States, that investors should be wary of in the next two quarters of 1999. Competing wireline companies laying fiber optic cables for businesses;...
- Rainy days continue for Teligent, Winstar. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p29
Discusses the state of business of two telecommunication companies which filed for bankruptcy protection. Problems that Teligent Inc. is experiencing; Plans of Winstar Communications Inc.
- Winstar buys ART stock. // Telephony;05/04/98, Vol. 234 Issue 18, p68
Announces the purchase of a percentage of the outstanding common stocks by Advanced Radio Telecom by WinStar from private investors.
- Winstar's work of art? // High Yield Report;06/08/98, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
States that the Winstar Communications company is expected to purchase Advanced Radio Telecom company. Percentage of stock which Winstar acquired in Advanced Radio; Importance of the acquisition to Winstar; Rumors about the British Telecommunications' company interest in providing an equity...
- WinStar says it wants ART's spectrum. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p6
Reports on WinStar Communications Inc.'s bid to acquire Advanced Radio Telecom Corp. Remarks from Advanced Radio executives fueling speculations about a takeover; WinStar's current stake in Advanced Radio.
- WinStar to buy stock in Advanced Radio. // RCR;05/04/98, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p19
Reports on the purchasing of stock from Advanced Radio Telecom Corporation by WinStar Communications Incorporated. Percentage of stock purchased; How WinStar will utilized the stock.
- Newcomer Hooks Up Offices For Wireless Broadband Service. Coffey, Tim // San Diego Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p23
Reports on the increasing demand for the services offered by telecommunications firm Advanced Radio Telecom Corp. (ART) in San Diego, California. Wireless broadband service provided by ART to office buildings in downtown San Diego; Key advantage of the firm's infrastructure; Change in the...
- The wireless wonders. C.W. // Inter@ctive Week;03/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, pS-9
Provides information on Teligent Incorporated and WinStar Communications Incorporated, who are bidding for Local Multipoint Distribution Service spectrum in the federal auction. Comments from Robert Stewart, vice president of communications at Teligent Incorporated.
- Broadband industry running out of breath. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p1
Reports the status of the local multipoint distribution service wireless broadband industry in the United States as of April 2001. Reason for Advanced Radio Telecom Corp. to file for bankruptcy; Plan of Winstar Communications Inc. on employment dismissal and network expansion; Update on the...