effectively billing for wireless data
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE NATIONAL CALLING PLAN. // RBOC Update;Jan2001, p3
Reports on Verizon Wireless Inc.'s launching of flat-rate pricing options for its wireless communications services in Iowa. Areas covered by the program; Service features.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p24
Presents information on the price per minute of wireless communication services in major cities in the United States.
- Despite steep fluctuations worldwide, U.S. wireless prices remain stable. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p35
Presents data on price changes for wireless telecommunication services around the world from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000.
- To Chat Is to Save. // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p16
Reveals the results of a survey in the United States citing average costs for wireless communication users from September 1999 to September 2000. Advantages of frequent usage; Variations in plan rates; Comparison of bills in different states.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p22
Presents statistics on the price per minute offered by wireless communication companies in major cities of the United States.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p28
Looks at the per minute pricing of wireless communication services in major cities across the United States as of May 2000. Basic service plan comparisons; Actual use model.
- Wireless prices worldwide drop. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p28
Reports on the study conducted by the Yankee Group on worldwide trends in the prices of wireless data services.
- New pricing plans drive down per-minute costs. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p1
Reports on on-network plans introduced by wireless carriers in the U.S. in 2002. Details on pricing plans of carriers; Implications of the price changes.
- Carriers Load On Minutes To Lure Subscribers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the decision of major wireless communication carriers in the U.S. to add minutes to their rate plans. Objective of adding minutes in their rate plans; Calculation for the cost per anytime minute offered by major carriers; Implication of the move to the wireless market.
- Prepaid: A love/hate relationship. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p1
Deals with the contention of smaller wireless communication companies in the United States against the promotion of prepaid services. National wireless companies which have been endorsing prepaid communication services; Smaller wireless communication providers that want to minimized the prepaid...