- WIRELESS OPERATORS PURSUE MMS INTEROP. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;5/30/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 11, p13
The article informs that Cingular Wireless LLC, U.S. Cellular Corp. and Leap Wireless Inc. have all signed interoperability agreements with Verizon Wireless and hooked into Mobile 365's MMS intercarrier hub. Though the carriers have been relatively quiet about the deals, they all seem to have an...
- Sprint inches past Nextel in adding subs, Nextel
doubles net income. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/26/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the increase in customers of the telecommunications industry in the U.S. in 2004. Actions taken by U.S. Cellular in response to the increase in customer growth; Factors affecting the increase in customers of Cingular Wireless LLC; Focus of AWS management.
- Carriers hit, miss in 3Q. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the financial performance of major cellular telephone service companies in the U.S. during the third-quarter of 2003. Growth of subscribers of Cingular Wireless LLC; Revenue posted by AT& T Wireless Services Inc.; Increase of revenue of Sprint PCS; Performance of U.S. Cellular Corp....
- BITS. // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p24
Presents news on the wireless communication industry as of May 6, 2002. Voice-activated services launched by U.S. Cellular; Youth portal called shoutout launched by Cingular Wireless; Estimated number of used mobile phones collected by United Wireless in 2001 to assist domestic violence victims...
- Cingular to invest in Southeast markets. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the plan of Cingular Wireless to invest in its Southeast markets in the U.S. Comment from Mike Orchard, vice president and general manager for Cingular in Georgia.
- Salesman To The Stars. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p24
Reports on Cingular Wireless which claims serving several celebrities in the U.S. Examples of celebrities that use the wireless data services of Cingular Wireless; Factor attributed to the strong selling point of Cingular.
- Cingular refocuses advertising message. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the new advertising message of Cingular Wireless as of March 2003. Goal of the advertising message; Top five reasons consumers choose a wireless carrier.
- Cingular's Super Bowl Bid. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;02/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the estimated amount spent by Cingular telecommunication company in advertising during the television coverage of Super Bowl XXXV in the United States. Overview of the national multimedia campaign of Cingular.
- Sprint PCS a bright spot in 3Q subscriber adds. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p4
Deals with the state of wireless communication system providers in the United States and their subscribers in the third quarter of 2001. Sprint PCS; Cingular Wireless; U.S. Cellular.