- Dobson Adds Fewer Customers. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p4
Reports that Dobson Communications Corp. added fewer new customers in the June 2002 quarter and warned that American Cellular, its joint venture with AT&T Wireless, is in apparent violation of credit covenants. Number of customers the rural carrier added in the second quarter of 2001; Estimated...
- Dobson completes Texas acquisitions. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p16
Reports on Dobson Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Texas 9 rural service areas.
- Dobson's subscriber base surpasses 1 million. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p38
Reports on the number of postpaid customers added to Dobson Communications Corp. during the second quarter of 2001. Increase in wireless communication customer churn for the quarter from 2000 to 2001; Uses of the proceeds from the possible sale of Dobson.
- Dobson continues rural expansion. // Wireless Review;09/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the acquisitions of Dobson in the cellular phone industry. Companies acquired by Dobson; Cost of the acquisitions; Plans of the company to upgrade its switching equipment.
- Dobson completes voice-activated-dialing deployment. // RCR Wireless News;4/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the completion of the deployment of VoiceDial service, a voice-activated dialing telecommunications service, by Dobson Cellular Systems. Features of the service.
- Economy Not Major Factor For Carriers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p19
Reports developments in telecommunication business in the U.S. as of August 2001. Citation of Dobson Communication proportionate net additions; Number of additional customers for Alamosa PCS; Management of financial issues.
- Dobson Hits 1 Million Milestone. // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p34
Reports on an increase in the number of proportionate subscribers of Dobson Communications Corp. as of the second quarter of 2001. Significance of the stake of Dobson in American Cellular Corp. to the subscriber growth.
- 13 PetroCom. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, Special section p37
The article presents a corporate profile of PetroCom LLC, a leading provider of telecommunications and network solutions in the offshore industry in New Orleans, Louisiana. The company was named by the "New Orleans City Business" publication as one of the 2006 Best Places to Work. It was...
- PetroCom wireless near full strength. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p9
The article reports on PetroCom, an offshore telecommunications firm, which has reopened in Louisiana two weeks after the disaster, has finished repairing the system's damage by hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The company now employs 60 people and more than 95 per cent of PetroCom's cell sites are...