Pinnacles's Fate Rests In Creditors' Hands
- Pinnacle Files Chapter 11. // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the decision of Pinnacle Towers Inc. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as of May 2002. Expected impact of the agreement of Fortress Investment Group and Greenhill Capital Partners to purchase shares of Pinnacle; Plan of Pinnacle to file its proposed reorganization plan.
- PInnacle Formulates Reorganization Plan. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p21
Reports on the pre-negotiated reorganization plan that Pinnacle Towers Inc. will file in May 2002. Terms of the agreement between the company and Fortress Investment Group; View of Chief Executive Steve Day on the reorganization; Pinnacle Towers' debt.
- SBA Lowers Guidance; Pinnacle Warns Of Chapter 11. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the downsizing plans of SBA Communications Corp. and the bankruptcy protection filing of Pinnacle Towers Inc. for 2002. Reasons behind the plans of SBA Communications; Projected annual loss of SBA for 2002; Purpose of the bankruptcy filing of Pinnacle.
- Pinnacle reports tower acquisitions. // RCR;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p18
Announces the April 1999 acquisition of six towers in Mississippi and Arkansas by Pinnacle Towers Inc.
- Pinnacle purchases 12 towers. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Announces that Pinnacle Towers Incorporated has purchased 12 towers from Shore & West Shore Communications. How this venture will allow Pinnacle to access certain telecommunications markets in Baltimore and the eastern coast of Maryland; Location of the towers owned by Pinnacle.
- MobileMedia sells towers. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p20
Announces the signing of a definitive agreement by MobileMedia Corporation, to sell its transmission towers to Pinnacle Towers Incorporated. Financial aspects of the sale; Details on a leaseback arrangement; Information on MobileMedia; Reason for the sale.
- Argentina's Bankruptcy Law of 1995. Dobson, Juan M. // Texas International Law Journal;Winter98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p101
Discusses the 1995 bankruptcy law of Argentina, which contemplates reorganizations and liquidation bankruptcy. Law's attempt to devise mechanisms that may salvage the enterprise without the debtor; Description of the notion of 'enterprise salvage'; Evidence of how unviable many Argentine...
- Practice opportunities serving those in distress in Chapter 11. Baldiga, Nancy R. // CPA Journal;May98, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p28
Discusses the potential service opportunities provided by Chapter 11 bankruptcy rules to accountants. Overview of the Chapter 11 process; Evaluation of the reorganization plan; Factors to be considered in the feasibility review; Issue of plan feasibility; Creditor service; Debtor service;...
- Riese exits Chap. 11. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the reorganization of Riese Organization in the United States. Plans of opening restaurants in New York; Emergence of the National Restaurants Management Inc., the company's subsidiary from the Chapter 11 bankruptcy; Details on the settlement of claims to ALGM LLC, the company's creditor.