- Nortel suffers 40% revenue drop. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p30
Reports on the decrease in revenue of Nortel Networks for the second quarter of 2002. Net loss posted; Share price of the company.
- Nortel's pain deepens. LaBarba, Liane H. // Telephony;6/25/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 26, p12
Discusses the business problem of Nortel Networks. Estimated net loss of the company for the second quarter of 2001; Cause of the company's problem; List of companies that were acquired by Nortel; Details of the initiatives taken by the company to offset its financial problem.
- Nortel revenues down 45 percent. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p48
Reports on the net loss posted by Nortel Networks Corp. for the third quarter of 2001. Revenue drop of Nortel for the quarter; Factors attributed to Nortel's losses; Target revenue run rate of Nortel.
- Nortel Networks Q2 losses shrink. // Electronics Weekly;7/24/2002, Issue 2062, p3
Reports on the loss posted by Nortel Networks in the second quarter of 2002. Comparison between the losses incurred by the company in second-quarter 2001 and 2002; Expected profit level of Nortel in the third quarter.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p24
Focuses on the drop in the share value of Nortel Networks Corporation during the week before September 30, 2002. Anticipated drop in revenue; Strategies devised to restore its share prices.
- I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues. // Interactive Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p58
Provides information on the financial losses of Nortel Networks for the second quarter of year 2001.
- More Layoffs Announced For Nortel. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p6
Reports on layoff plans of Nortel Networks Inc. as of April 2001. First quarter losses of the company; Reasons for the losses; Growth in its wireless Internet products.
- Mortel Suffers $19.4 Billion Loss. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p10
Reports the business losses of Nortel Networks Corp. in Ontario. Comparison of pro forma net losses; Amount of tax charges for restructuring of business; Reduction of workforce.
- Company Spotlight: Nortel Networks. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;May 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Nortel Networks Corp., the embattled telecommunication equipment supplier, has posted its third-quarter results for 2004. Net loss of the company; Factors contributing to the financial losses; Market value of the company.