CTIA Exudes Optimism About Orlando Show
- New horizons. // Wireless Review;01/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p34
Presents information about Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association's annual wireless conference and exhibition, which will be held from February 23-25, 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia. Registration options and fees; Exhibit hours; Ticket prices for the Wireless Gala.
- CITA Wireless '98 convention-at-a-glance. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p58
Presents information on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless Convention and Exhibition which will be held on February 22-25, 1998 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Conference schedule; List of exhibitors and booth locations; Floor plan of the exhibition...
- New Devices Hit The Jackpot. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the activities at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Announcement made by Sprint PCS regarding its pricing plans for data services; Features of wireless handset devices unveiled by manufacturers; Keynote...
- Wireless products for enterprise on tap at show. Cox, John // Network World;10/16/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p106
Previews the Wireless I.T. 2000 show to be held in Santa Clara, California, in October. Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's hosting of the event; Unveiling of products for use in wireless data services over the Internet; Discussion of issues on wireless transmission speeds,...
- Computer leaders weigh in on wireless. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p21
Focuses on discussions held by computer and Internet industry representatives at the 2001 Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association's Wireless show, on the wireless communications industry.
- Carrier Wish List Is All About Apps. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p1
Reports that wireless operators have sent representatives to the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 conference to check out data applications and reach out to developers. Remarks from Roger Woziwodzki, director of wireless data products at Alltel;...
- Office politics. Mason, Charles // America's Network;04/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p51
Provides information on the developments in the wireless telecommunication industry discussed during Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association's Wireless 1998 in Atlanta. Features of AIReach Office developed by Hughes Network Systems; Information on AG Communication System Incorporated's...
- Vegas dirt. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p12
Discusses news from the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association's Wireless 2001 show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Industry wants action on spectrum policy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p20
Focuses on United States spectrum policy issues discussed at the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association's Wireless 2001 show.