Into The T-Mobile Tunnel
- Report: Comcast eyes T-Mobile. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/18/2015, pA02
The article reports on the possibility of acquisition of mobile operator company, T-Mobile International AG by mass media company, Comcast Corp.
- Omnipoint Takeout Should Roam to a Close. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p1
Reports the possible success of VoiceStream Wireless Corp.'s acquisition of Omnipoint Corp. despite the petition of Qualcomm Inc. Argument of Qualcomm; Terms of the deal.
- Deutsche Telekom makes U.S. move. Jackson, Donny // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the agreement of Deutsche Telekom (DT) to pay for VoiceStream Wireless company in the United States. Expectation of analysts on the acquisition deal; Comments by DT Chairman Ron Sommer on the deal; Speculation about DT.
- Opportunity found. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the proposal of Deutsche Telekom (DT) to fund the expansion of VoiceStream Wireless company. Why VoiceStream wireless accepted the offer of DT; Benefits of the merger of VoiceStream Wireless and DT; Statement on the interest of DT in VoiceStream issued by Andrew Cole, senior vice...
- GAO finds security oversight lax. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p1
Cites a report of the United States General Accounting Office on the investigation of the purchase of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- VoiceStream closes on Aerial. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the merger of VoiceStream Wireless Inc. and Aerial Communications Inc.
- Stanton, Sommer speak to integration issues. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the views of Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association chairman Jon Stanton on the merger between VoiceStream Wireless Corp. and Deutsche Telekom AG. Expected approval from the Federal Communications Commission; Insight on the merger by Deutsche Telekom chief executive Ron...
- VoiceStream to acquire MobileStar. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p19
Reports on the acquisition of MobileStar Network Corp. by VoiceStream Wireless. Financial assistance provided by VoiceStream to MobileStar; Internet access service offered by MobileStar.
- Global wireless. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p1
Discusses the globalization of the wireless industry as shown by the acquisition of telecommunication companies in the United States by foreign firms. Projected increase in the worldwide subscribers of wireless services by 2010; Acquisition of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. by Deutsche Telekom;...