Optical Laboratory Web Sitesâ€¦What makes a winner?
- Top 5 Labs That Made News in 2009. // Vision Monday;10/26/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p049
The article offers information on top optical laboratories in the U.S. in 2009. Of the top five supplier-owned lab networks, the author notes that Essilor, Carl Zeiss Vision Laboratories and VSP Optical Laboratories stood out for registering 9.5 percent, 7.4 percent, and 18.2 percent sales...
- Aspen Optical and Pech Optical 2011 Transitions Partner Lab of the Year Awards. // LabTalk;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 04A, p36
The article announces the winners of the 2011 Transitions Partner Labs Most Valuable Partner (MVP) Lab of the Year award which includes Aspen Optical for the small/medium lab division and Pech Optical for the large lab division.
- WEB SITE OF THE YEAR 2012. WALKER, CHRISTIE // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 40 Issue 23F, p32
The article announces the recipients of the 2012 Optical Laboratory Web Site of the Year from ophthalmic publication "LabTalk," which include the web sites of Precision Optical Group, Pech Optical, and Katz & Klein.
- NEWS UPDATE. // Vision Monday;11/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p60
The article offers news briefs related to U.S. optical trade. 'Vision Monday" published a special show daily newspaper for the Optical Laboratories Association annual meeting, which concluded in Kissimmee, Florida. Pech Optical has installed eight Lektriever automated lens storage systems from...
- New AR from iCoat. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 23G, p31
The article offers brief information on the Aura anti-reflective lens treatment from iCoat.
- iCoat Introduces Indigo, a Blue Light Filtering AH Coating. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p50
The article evaluates the Indigo, a Blue Light Filtering coating for lenses, from iCoat.
- Pech Welcomes Visitors To Its Lab Open House. // Vision Monday;11/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p60
The article reports on an open house hosted by Pech Optical at its laboratory in Sioux City, Iowa. Around 280 doctors and their staff attended the event, including visitors from Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and Florida. Also in attendance were vendors from Carl Zeiss Vision, Transitions Optical, KBco...
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUTâ€¦creating your own AR brand. Bernandi, Arman // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 39 Issue 20C, p44
The article offers guidelines in operating an in-house anti-reflective (AR) business. The AR licensing program of iCoat Co., a top provider of coating services and technologies in the U.S., is featured to illustrate how an in-house AR business works. iCoat mentions confidence in one's brand,...
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT... 2014 WEBSITE OF THE YEAR. WALKER, CHRISTIE // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 42 Issue 23F, p44
The article reviews the web site of optical business iCoat.