Child Sex Download Vicar Walks With 9 Months Suspended
- Keep deanery model, delegates urge. // Pulse;6/15/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that leaders of the Local Medical Committee (LMC) have opposed the plans of the British government to abolish deaneries and put general practitioners (GP) consortia in charge of education and training in Great Britain.
- 1840 madison rd. MURTHA, LISA // Cincinnati;Oct2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p38
The article presents information related to the history of a 1904 colonial revival manse, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Life in a country manse. // Scottish Memories;Nov2012, p43
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of spending his childhood in a country manse in Kilmorack, Scotland.
- View from the Pulpit. Fletcher, Adrin // Munday Courier (TX);8/26/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the driveway of the parsonage in Munday, Texas, which is composed of crushed stone pieces that he says causes distress to him and other people walking there.
- A converted vicarage in Holland. // Country Living;Jan1996, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p82
Focuses on the remodeling of a vicarage in Holland which was discovered by Dicky Snoek and Marty Ambtman. Furnishings used; Description of remodeled vicarage.
- The Displaced Parsonage. Littleton, Jeanette Gardner // Your Church;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p69
Explores why pastors in the United States choose housing allowances rather than parsonages. Percentage of pastors in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod who use parsonages; Factors to consider in making a choice between parsonage and housing allowance.
- Pray Come In. Geran, Monica // Interior Design;Dec2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p52
Focuses on the interior decoration of the rectory of the church of Saint Mary the Virgin in New York, New York. Budget constraints in restoring buildings; Presentation of decorative enhancements in the rectory; Significance of silks, damask weaves and chenilles.
- The Parsonage, Not a Manse. Eicher, David S. // Good Old Days Specials;May2007, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p52
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience living in a parsonage in North Eaton, Ohio.
- Rustic Revamp. Jordan, Phil // Vermont Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p82
The article focuses on the renovation of an 1845 parsonage wood room owned by Scoop and Berta Maginnis located in Vermont, in which the furniture used in the wood room renovation were the coach lamps from country action, the French door, and the Thermopane glass.