Child Sex Download Vicar Walks With 9 Months Suspended
- Keep deanery model, delegates urge. // Pulse;6/15/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that leaders of the Local Medical Committee (LMC) have opposed the plans of the British government to abolish deaneries and put general practitioners (GP) consortia in charge of education and training in Great Britain.
- Life in a country manse. // Scottish Memories;Nov2012, p43
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of spending his childhood in a country manse in Kilmorack, Scotland.
- 1840 madison rd. Murtha, Lisa // Cincinnati;Oct2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p38
The article presents information related to the history of a 1904 colonial revival manse, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- View from the Pulpit. Fletcher, Adrin // Munday Courier (TX);8/26/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the driveway of the parsonage in Munday, Texas, which is composed of crushed stone pieces that he says causes distress to him and other people walking there.
- A converted vicarage in Holland. // Country Living;Jan1996, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p82
Focuses on the remodeling of a vicarage in Holland which was discovered by Dicky Snoek and Marty Ambtman. Furnishings used; Description of remodeled vicarage.
- The Displaced Parsonage. Littleton, Jeanette Gardner // Your Church;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p69
Explores why pastors in the United States choose housing allowances rather than parsonages. Percentage of pastors in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod who use parsonages; Factors to consider in making a choice between parsonage and housing allowance.
- Pray Come In. Geran, Monica // Interior Design;Dec2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p52
Focuses on the interior decoration of the rectory of the church of Saint Mary the Virgin in New York, New York. Budget constraints in restoring buildings; Presentation of decorative enhancements in the rectory; Significance of silks, damask weaves and chenilles.
- Rustic Revamp. Jordan, Phil // Vermont Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p82
The article focuses on the renovation of an 1845 parsonage wood room owned by Scoop and Berta Maginnis located in Vermont, in which the furniture used in the wood room renovation were the coach lamps from country action, the French door, and the Thermopane glass.
- Rectory Location next to church agreed. // Planning (14672073);10/15/2010, Issue 1890, p17
The article reports on the agreement from an inspector that a new rectory in the High Weald area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB) is too far from the parish church.