Solid Growth To Support Additional Debt Burden
- La Crosse banks create downtown loan pool. Cobb, Kathy // Fedgazette;Jul93, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the creation of a special loan program for building renovations available to business owners in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Minimum loan of $5,000; Loan ceiling at $35,000; Contribution to the area's downtown redevelopment plan.
- Why a Self-Managed LOS is Worth the Extra Work. Bode, Jeff // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/9/2015, p1
A proprietary loan origination system is the best way to stay ahead of compliance and organizational growth.
- Philippines : Bank Lending Sustains Growth in June. // TendersInfo News;8/1/2014, p1
The article focuses on data which shows that bank lending in the Philippines has sustained its growth in June 2014.
- House purchase lending up in Northern Ireland and Wales. Brennan, Henry // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/26/2012, p14
The article reports that number of house purchase loans has raised by 21 percent in Northern Ireland and 5 percent in Wales in third quarter in 2012. It states that the rate of growth in Northern Ireland is better than the 16 percent rise shown in the Great Britain overall and Wales grew slower...
- AmNet Unit Posts Fundings Rise. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;3/7/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 44, p21
Reports that American Mortgage Network, a San Diego wholesale and correspondent lender, said its mortgage fundings last month rose 12.2% from January and 46.6% from a year earlier, to $817 million. Rise in average daily new loan application volume 21.7% from January to $94.2 million; Other...
- BB&T USES FISERV'S UNIFI PRO TO MANAGE 45 PERCENT GROWTH. // Mortgage Banking;Sep2003, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p96
Reports on the growth of mortgage loan portfolio of Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based BB&T Corp. between 1998-2002. Percentage growth in mortgage loan portfolio of the company; Role of Lake Mary, Florida-based Fiserv Lending Solutions' UniFi pro Mortgage in the growth; Development of the...
- Despite interest rates, the small still think big. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/6/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p5A
The article reports on the growth of small business administration-guaranteed loans owing to a strong economy and continued efforts to expand lending in Long Island, New York. Nassau and Suffolk account for the 30% of the total loan production reflecting an 18% increase in the number of...
- Major In Micro. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;1/14/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on the expansion of micro-loan program of Shreveport Federal Credit Union (FCU). It states that more micro-loan programs will be launched in this year for the CU's business growth in the Mississippi Delta and Shreveport areas. The CU is planning to loan much more...
- Causes and Consequences of NPLs in Bosnia and Herzegovina Banking Sector. Kozarić, Kemal; Žunić, Emina // Journal of Economic & Social Studies (JECOSS);Spring2015, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p127
No abstract available.