Floods To Hit Autos, Tourism And Retail Hardest
- Caution Merited. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the economic condition of Guyana as of July 2005. Increase in real gross domestic product in 2004; Impact of severe flooding in January on economic recovery; Issues facing the tourism industry.
- Honda Plans New Production Plant in Thailand. // Welding Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the plan of Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd. (HATC) to construct a new automobile production plant on newly bought property at Prachinburi Province in Bangkok, Thailand in 2013.
- The Sun rises over Zimbabwe. // African Business;Feb2011, Issue 372, p22
The article reports that the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) has listed Zimbabwe in a list of 10 countries that are expected to realise growth gross domestic product (GDP) from tourist activities.
- Tourism pays for UAE. // Travel Daily;4/15/2013, p8
The article reports on a study by Timetric, which reveals the assistance of tourism in driving gross domestic product for the United Arab Emirates as the Gulf states shift to cut dependence on oil revenue.
- AFTA UPDATE. // Travel Daily;4/10/2012, p7
The article focuses on the release of a government report which revealed that the tourism industry contributed 34.6 billion dollars to the gross domestic product (GDP) in Australia.
- Travel and tourism to drive Bahrain economic growth. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/16/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 50-52, p17
The article reports that 5.1% is to be contributed by Bahrain's travel and tourism sector to its gross domestic product (GDP) by 2024.
- THAILAND: Toyota Hilux world premiere on 21 May. Brooks, Glenn // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);5/14/2015, p16
The article offers a preview of the Toyota Hilux truck with IMV architecture manufactured by Toyota Motor Thailand.
- Saudi Tourism takes off. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's tourism receipt of 16.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2012 is attributed to Hajj and Umrah visitors, accounting for nearly three percent of the country's gross domestic product.
- Fiji tourism spend up. // Travel Daily;2/7/2012, p7
The article reports on the impact of the tourism sector in Fiji on its gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011.