Air Force Awards ManTech $7M for Cyber Support
- ASIA-PACIFIC. // SP's Aviation;Jan2015, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p37
The article offers miscellaneous newsbrief as of January 2015. Topics discussed include incorporation of the F-35 jets into the Israel Air Force (IAF) to begin in 2019, comments from India's Union Minister for Defence Manohar Parrikar on the import bill for defence, presented at the seminar...
- Mantech Names James Fraser Director of Government-Wide Acquisition Contract Center. // Defense Daily;7/30/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that James Fraser was named by ManTech International Corp. as director of its Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Center.
- ManTech Divests Small Commercial Cyber Products Business, Takes Stake In Acquiring Firm. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/16/2015, p6
The article reports on the sale of the commercial cybersecurity product business of ManTech International to CounterTack, provider of endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities, in July 2015.
- New System Offers Simultaneous Analysis of 4 Different Samples. // Asian Environmental Technology;2012 Annual Buyers' Guide, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p53
The article offers brief information on the QuadraProbe System for simultaneous analysis from the manufacturer of innovative and automated equipment ManTech International Corp.
- United States : $89.4 million contract for MANTECH INTERNATIONAL to support ARMY tactical communications. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports on a contract won by technology solutions provider ManTech International Corp. to provide C3 system field software engineering support to the U.S. Army's Software Engineering Center.
- ManTech Builds Government Stable. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
The article reports on the decision of ManTech, a provider of contracting services to federal clients based in Virginia, to purchase MTCSC Inc. in a deal worth 75 million dollars.
- Alan A. Malinchak: Launching ManTech International's Corporate University. Jones, Tegan // Chief Learning Officer;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p26
The article profiles Alan A. Malinchak, chief learning officer (CLO) for ManTech International Corp. in the U.S. Malinchak is a former special agent, administrator and educator for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. He helped establish a learning culture through ManTech and increased its...
- ManTech Acquires Defense Contractor. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of the defense contractor MTCSC Inc., provider of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance services to federal agencies in the U.S., by ManTech International Corp.
- ManTech Awarded $160 Million Contract to Provide Systems Engineering and Integration Services to U.S. Air Force for Space Launches. // Space & Missile Defense Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p5
The article informs that ManTech International Corp. (MANT) has got a contract to provide system engineering and integration services to support current and future space launch operations for the U.S. Air Force Launch and Range Systems Wing (LRSW). The contract has an initial value of 15,665,703...