Coast Guard Awards Eaton $20M Engineering Services Contract
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p4
The article offers world news briefs related to the automobile industry from November to December 2011. Ford Motor Co. has planned to release new engines and transmissions in China by 2015. Caterpillar Inc. has declared its intention to construct a new manufacturing plant for small tractors and...
- Metal Shark's Response Boat-Small Award from Coast Guard Worth $192 Million. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p11
The article reports that Metal Shark Boats has been awarded a 192 million U.S. dollars contract to supply the U.S. Coast Guard with a fleet of Response Boat-Small (RB-S) vessels.
- Need for Deepwater Rises as CG Workload Expands. // Sea Power;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the need for the U.S. Coast Guard to revamp its aging fleet of patrol boats, cutters, aircraft and the systems that support them in ways that are both efficient and effective. Choice by the Coast Guard of a contractor for its Integrated Deepwater System; Impact of the increase in the...
- United States : USCG enters into mutual training agreement. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports that a Mutual Training Agreement has been signed by the U.S. Coast Guard with Society Of International Gas Tanker & Terminal Operators Ltd. that will further improve cooperation and education opportunities between the Association's seventeen member companies.
- Coast Guard Awards Small Firm $43 Million For CG-LIMS Software Licenses. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/21/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 56, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Coast Guard said that it has awarded a 42.8 million dollars contract to Mythics to provide software licenses for a new information technology system to manage the service's logistics. The Coast Guards is serving as the system integrator and will be directly...
- ICGS Gets $118 Million Contract To Upgrade HC-130Js For Deepwater. Biesecker, Calvin // Helicopter News;10/18/2005, p3
The article reports on a contract awarded by the U.S. Coast Guard to Integrated Coast Guard Systems to upgrade its fleet of HC-130J surveillance and cargo with new sensors and communications systems that add capability to the aircraft and integrate it with other platforms and systems in its...
- Coast Guard unit seeks trash pact. Leonard, John // Waste News;11/17/97, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p16
Focuses on the plans by US Coast Guard officials in Sandy Hook detachment, New Jersey to look for a contractor to haul the detachment's trash and recyclables. Significance of hiring a contractor; Company providing garbage services in Sandy Hook; Expected contractors to bid on the service.
- Lockheed Martin [LMT]: L-3 Communications [LLL]: Coast Guard Awards Lockheed Martin Potential $57M Support Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/30/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the five-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract awarded to Lockheed Martin by the U.S. Coast Guard to provide training and technical support services.
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Subsidiary Awarded Contract for Design/Build of Electrical Systems for Consolidated National Operations Center for U.S. Coast Guard Main Headquarters. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;4/24/2012, p5
The article reports on the contract awarded to EMCOR Group Inc. subsidiary, Dynaelectric Co. to design and build the electrical installation for the U.S. Coast Guard's consolidated national operations center in Washington D.C.