Following Pilot Testing, Cubic Gets Orders for Container Tracking Solution
- Cubic Tracking System Goes the Extra Mile. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the success in business of San Diego, California-based Cubic Global Tracking Solutions Inc. which is a provider of military vehicle tags.
- Zoning in on Assets Cubic Global Trackinq Gets Iridium Certification. Cozzens, Tracy // GPS World;Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses the Global Sentinel System of Cubic Global Tracking Solutions Inc. which has received the certification from Iridium Communications Inc. in the U.S. It states that the system tracks and monitors assets and provides 2, 000 unique geozones for each of Global sentinel device....
- Cubic in Canadian Light Rail Pilot for Explosives and Rad Detection. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/18/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p2
The article highlights the pilot project co-sponsored by the Canadian government with Mobile Detect Inc. (MDI) and Cubic Corp. (CUB), which involves the application of radiological and explosives detection sensors and central security system at a light rail station in Edmonton, Alberta. MDI will...
- Finding a niche. Adams, Jennifer // Stone World;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the establishment and development of Cubi Inc. of Everett, Massachusetts, a mass-producing marble and granite vanity top manufacturer, owned and operated by Angelo `Ivo' Cubi. How Cubi learned about the marble industry; Outline of the operations at Cubi; Cubi's opening of a...
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p34
Profiles Cubic Corp. Value; Performance record; Directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownershop.
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;11/03/97, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p39
Presents information on San Diego, California-based Cubic Corporation. Details on the two major segments of which Cubic Corporation is the parent company; Performance record of the company for the year ending September 30, 1997; Identification of the directors of the company.
- Taking stock. // San Diego Business Journal;3/13/95, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p33
Profiles Cubic Corp. which was founded in 1951 as an electronics firm. Expansion of business activities; Value of the company; Performance record for 1994; List of directors; Salaries of executives; List of major stockholder; Address.
- Cubic Corp. // San Diego Business Journal;08/17/98, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p37
Profiles San Diego, California-based Cubic Corp. Revenues; Corporate background; Significant stock ownership; Total number of shares outstanding as of December 5, 1997.
- Cubic Supports Train Ticketing Technology. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p44
The article reports on the support of Cubic Corp. of technology which lets British commuters buy train tickets using cellular phones.