- A MATTER OF TRUST. Barnard, Bruce // Journal of Commerce (15307557);3/1/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p68
The article focuses on a statement of objections sent by the European Commission to many of the world's largest forwarders alleging they illegally colluded to fix surcharges for air cargo. The companies included in the alleged cartel include Panalpina, Deutsche Post DHL and CEVA Logistics. It...
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. to supply its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detectors to customers in China and other countries.
- EMPTY BAYS AND GREEN LIGHTS. // Motor Transport;2/6/2012, p12
The article offers information on the Freilot project that seeks to increase energy efficiency of urban freight through intelligent transport systems, supported by the European Commission.
- EU ministers temper Framework reforms. Schiermeier, Quirin // Nature;12/20/2001-12/27/2001, Vol. 414 Issue 6866, p833
Focuses on the agreement between European Commission and European Union research ministers regarding the Framework program. Use of funds to integrate European research activities; Evaluation of networks independently; Support of parliament on computing projects.
- Resolution Fund Tax Proposed for EU. // American Banker;5/27/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 82, p16
The article discusses a proposal from the European Commission that European Union banks be charged a special tax, with proceeds dedicated to winding down the operations of failed banks in an orderly manner.
- The European Commission as a network organization. Metcalfe, Les // Publius: The Journal of Federalism;Fall96, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on the reinvention of European Commission's role (EC) as a network organization in the European Union. Commitment of the 1992 Maastricht Treaty on European Union; Reasons for redefining EC's role; Structure and functions of EC; Sources of the management deficit; Core competence of EC.