- A MATTER OF TRUST. Barnard, Bruce // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/1/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p68
The article focuses on a statement of objections sent by the European Commission to many of the world's largest forwarders alleging they illegally colluded to fix surcharges for air cargo. The companies included in the alleged cartel include Panalpina, Deutsche Post DHL and CEVA Logistics. It...
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. to supply its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detectors to customers in China and other countries.
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.
- EMPTY BAYS AND GREEN LIGHTS. // Motor Transport;2/6/2012, p12
The article offers information on the Freilot project that seeks to increase energy efficiency of urban freight through intelligent transport systems, supported by the European Commission.
- Implant Sciences Wins $1.2 Million Contract for Trace Detectors to EU Country. // Sensors;9/5/2014, p19
The article reports on the 1.2 million dollar worth of contract awarded to Implant Sciences Corp. to supply trace detectors to a customer in the European Union (EU).
- The European Commission as a network organization. Metcalfe, Les // Publius: The Journal of Federalism;Fall96, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on the reinvention of European Commission's role (EC) as a network organization in the European Union. Commitment of the 1992 Maastricht Treaty on European Union; Reasons for redefining EC's role; Structure and functions of EC; Sources of the management deficit; Core competence of EC.
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION ISSUES SPRING REPORT ON MACEDONIA. // Macedonian Diplomatic Bulletin;Apr2013, Issue 72, p10
The article offers information on the a spring report released by European Commission that shows the Republic of Macedonia has continued to follow all rules that define whether a country is eligible to join the European Union called "Copenhagen Criteria," for opening membership negotiations.