PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Mind Your P's and E's. // Publishers Weekly;12/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 51, p40
Features some publishers and retailers and talks about their approaches to the issue of print versus electronic reference titles as of December 2000. Wendy Strothman; Michael Ross; Len Kawell; Royalynn O'Connor; John Morse.
- Directors of independent publishers look ahead. M.G. // Christian Science Monitor;4/25/96, Vol. 88 Issue 105, p11
Profiles Helene Atwan, director of Beacon Press in Boston, Massachusetts, and Wendy Strothman who is vice president and publisher of the adult trade and reference division at Houghton Mifflin. Atwan's goal for 21st-century readers; Strothman's plan to revive Houghton Mifflin's prestigious...
- On The Move And In The Hot Seat: People To Watch In 2002. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
Presents updates on several changes in executive ranks at educational publishing houses in the U.S. as of February 2002.
- People In The News ... // Book Publishing Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p7
Reports the appointment, promotion and retirement of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States. Includes the appointment of Mark Zulli as senior vice president of Simon & Schuster; Promotion of Roberto de Vicq de Cumptich as vice president of Harper Collins Trade;...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p8
Presents news items related to executives of publishing houses in the United States as of June 18, 2001.
- People in the news... // Book Publishing Report;12/6/99, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p8
Reports on developments among executives in the United States publishing industry as of December 6, 1999. Appointment of Robert Evanson as the president of McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.'s Educational and Professional Publishing Group.
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;06/18/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 25, pt3
Reports career development of business executives in the publishing industry in the United States. Assignment of Ron Stephens as sales director of Net-Linx Publishing Solutions; Appointment of Lee Freeman as managing director of Cold North Wind; Promotion of Werner Albrecht as chief executive...
- people. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the U.S. publishing industry as of October 14, 2002.
- Vendors' appointments. // Editor & Publisher;08/30/97, Vol. 130 Issue 35, p18
Announces several executive appointments in the publishing industry in the United States as of August 30, 1997.