SHIFTING TO SOCIAL MEDIA ILLEGAL JACKS, EDINBURGH
- jerilee answers. Auclair, Jerilee // Stitches Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p64
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the application of social networking web sites such as Facebook and Twitter in business.
- from the editor's desk. Rollender, Nicole // Stitches Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the use of online social networking and social media marketing tools in connecting with potential customers and clients in the U.S.
- Measurement options make Facebook a marketing win. Telnowitz, Ira // DM News;3/15/2010, p10
The article reports on the announcement by Coremetrics Inc. and Omniture Inc. regarding their usage of the online social network Facebook as a marketing platform.
- Consumers expect real-time results. Wehr, Lisa // DM News;3/15/2010, p12
In this article, the author reflects on a study conducted by Oneupweb which revealed that 47% of people, who were looking for information about a brand, both viewed real-time results and liked real-time search.
- LinkedIn emerges as social network of choice for b-to-b. Hosford, Christopher // B to B;5/2/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p22
The article presents information on the growing popularity of LinkedIn online social network between business-to-business advitisers.
- Editorial. Goldman, Sharon // DM News;1/26/2009, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on a feature on the prominence of text messaging, one on how social media can be used as a loyalty tool and one on the growing use of online marketing by automobile manufacturers.
- the travel hub. // Travel Weekly (UK);8/14/2009, p27
A quotation from a member of the networking site, www.travelweekly.co.uk/travelhub, on Carnivore restaurant in Nairobi, is discussed.
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet: There's Really No Question. Payton, Susan // Brandweek;10/4/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 35, p34
The article reports that a growing number of brands are finally allowing employees to tweet as a marketing strategy. Among brands to have found success via Twitter is Dell, which decided to invest in a Twitter account after noticing that customers with product issues were reaching out for help...
- No time to Tweet? New resources available. Dickenson, Susan // Home Accents Today;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
The article presents information on several resources that can help retailers drive business using social media such as Trafficbuiler, Snap Retail's marketing tools for retailers, and virtual assistants whose responsibilities may include updating the retailer's Web site and creating mailing lists.