Loss of interest, depressed mood and impact on the quality of life: Cross-sectional survey
- Retina PolikliniÄŸine BaÅŸvuran Hastalarda YaÅŸam Kalitesinin VFQ-39 Anketi ile DeÄŸerlendirilmesi. ÖZTÜRK, Taylan; ÇATAL, Eser; DÖNMEZ, Oya; KAYA, Mahmut; KOÇAK, Nilüfer; KAYNAK, Süleyman // World Journal of Retina & Vitreous;Sep2014, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p199
Purpose: To evaluate the quality of life (QoL) in subjects applied to Retina outpatient. Materials and Methods: A hundred and fiftyone patients who referred to our Retina outpatient, and accepted to complete a QoL questionnaire were enrolled. Ophthalmologic findings and the scores of previously...
- Psychometric Properties of the QOLLTI-F questionnaire to assess quality of life in caregivers of cancer. Alnjadat, Rafi Mahmoud; Wan Adnan, Wan Aasim; Ismail, Zalina // Education in Medicine Journal;2014, Vol. 6 Issue 2, pe41
Introduction: The objective of the present study was to assess the validity and reliability of Malay version of the Quality of life during serious illness - family carers QOLLTI-F questionnaire. Method: 80 Malaysian caregivers of cancer patients in an outpatient oncology clinic at Hospital...
- Effect of obstructive sleep apnea diagnosis on health related quality of life. Iacono Isidoro, Serena; Salvaggio, Adriana; Lo Bue, Anna; Romano, Salvatore; Marrone, Oreste; Insalaco, Giuseppe // Health & Quality of Life Outcomes;2015, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
Background: Perceived Health Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) is impaired in obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).To our knowledge, no study has analyzed the effect of OSA diagnosis communication on HRQoL. We evaluated self-perceived HRQoL in patients afferent to our sleep center, in order to examine...
- PATIENT-PROVIDER CONVERSATIONS REGARDING PATIENT-REPORTED COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION IN CANCER CARE. Machol, Erika; Berry, Donna L.; Mandel, Lynn S. // Oncology Nursing Forum;Jan2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p241
As a harbinger of possibly deleterious changes, cognitive impairment can alert the oncology provider into the need for medically important interventions. Symptoms of cognitive impairment may be distressing, profoundly impact an individual's quality of life, and should be openly and routinely...
- Evaluation of pharmacist care for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Zhong, Han; Ni, Xiao-Jun; Cui, Min; Liu, Xiao-Yan // International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy;Dec2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p1230
Background In chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), the value of pharmacist care is not clear. Aim of the review A systematic review was conducted to clarify the impact of pharmacist care for outpatients with COPD. Methods The PubMed, EMBASE, CINAHL, CBMdisc, and Cochrane Central...
- PL-RR-192-F. // Physical Therapy;May1997, Vol. 77 Issue 5, pS62
Presents an abstract of a paper entitled `Adherence to Outpatient Physical Therapy Appointments,' by S.J. Stikeleather, D.C. Galvin et al, presented at the Physical Therapy `97: Scientific Meeting and Exposition of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- PL-RR-198-SA. // Physical Therapy;May1997, Vol. 77 Issue 5, pS63
Presents an abstract of a paper entitled `Short Term Compliance in a Physical Therapy Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic,' by L.D. Knapp, presented at the Physical Therapy `97: Scientific Meeting and Exposition of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Erratum to: Characteristics and outcomes of advanced cancer patients who miss outpatient supportive care consult appointments. Delgado Guay, Marvin; Tanzi, Silvia; San Miguel Arregui, Maria; Chisholm, Gary; De la Cruz, Maxine; Bruera, Eduardo // Supportive Care in Cancer;Oct2014, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p2875
A correction to the article "Characteristics and outcomes of advanced cancer patients who miss outpatient supportive care consult appointments" that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- Patient Satisfaction in Resident and Attending Ambulatory Care Clinics. Yancy, William S.; Macpherson, David S.; Hanusa, Barbara H.; Switzer, Galen E.; Arnold, Robert M.; Buranosky, Raquel A.; Kapoor, Wishwa N. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Nov2001, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p755
OBJECTIVE: To measure and compare patient satisfaction with care in resident and attending physician internal medicine ambulatory care clinics. DESIGN: A cross-sectional survey using a questionnaire derived from the Visit-Specific Satisfaction Questionnaire (VSQ) and Patient Satisfaction Index...