- Multicore design challenge: ARM and ST-Ericsson step up. // Electronics Weekly;10/12/2011, Issue 2483, p21
The article reports on an online multicore design event for designers and managers, the Multicore Challenge for 2012 launched by hardware verification firm TVS held in Bristol, England.
- Publisher's Note. // Computer Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p1133
A correction to the article "Architecture/OS Support for Embedded Multi-Core Systems," by Sung Woo Chung, Hsien-Hsin S. Lee and Woo Hyong Lee.
- WHAT FEATURES WILL THE NEXT GENERATION OF SMARTPHONES HAVE? BROIDA, RICK // Popular Science;Nov2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p88
The article answers a question about features which could be implemented in smartphones including faster speed from multicore processors, charging systems using magnetic power adapters or induction charging, and near-field communication (NFC).
- Will CPUs achieve 'Tips' point by 2015? // Electronics Weekly;3/3/2010, Issue 2418, p12
The article presents the author's views on the advancement of processing capability of microprocessors from Intel Corp. to a trillion instructions per second.
- MULTICORE MOBILE PROCESSOR SHIPMENTS ON RISE. DEFFREE, SUZANNE // EDN;1/7/2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p54
The article presents forecasts made by In-Stat regarding multicore processors, mobile Internet devices (MIDs) and ultramobile personal computers (UMPCs).
- CU*BASE Expands. // Credit Union Times;8/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p17
The article reports that several credit unions from nine states of the U.S. have signed on as the users of the CU*BASE core processing system.
- Transient current suppressor protects low voltage-devicesFrench firm and TSMC put 256 processors on 28nm chip. // Electronics Weekly;9/19/2012, Issue 2520, p4
The article offers brief information on Multi-Purpose Processor Array (MPPA)-256 processor from Kalray.
- More Tiny Computers. // QST;Apr2013, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p59
The article features miniature computers Cubieboard which is equipped with a 1GHz ARM processor from the Cubieboard organization and Klastor UG802 which comes with a dual-core Cortex A9 processor.
- TOOL NOW SUPPORTS OPTIMIZED SPICE ENGINE, MULTICORE PROCESSORS. Rako, Paul // EDN;7/14/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p14
No abstract available.