Superior Energy, Optima on Bond Market
- Charter, Optima Price $925M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p15
The article discusses the 925 million dollars raised by Charter Communications and Optima Specialty Steel in junk bonds.
- Superior Energy Drives By with $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p5
The article reports that junk bonds worth 400 million U.S. dollars are being offered by Superior Energy Services.
- Superior Energy Taps HY Market for $500M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p17
The article reports on the 500-million U.S. dollar high-yield bond deal of Superior Energy Services.
- Superior reacts to oil field changes with acquisitions. Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/16/97, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p1
Reports that Superior Energy Service Incorporated has enlarged its focus to include the oil field service industry since going public. Company's acquisition of five companies since 1995; Remarks by the company's Chief Executive Officer Terry Hall; Details on the company's expansion into the oil...
- Local public company action. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/30/98, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p3
Provides information on Superior Energy of New Orleans, Louisiana. Completion of company's public offering in December 1997; Net proceeds from offering; Assets and net income of company for 1997; Financial details on company.
- Local public company action. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/24/98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
Compares the second quarter-financial performance of New Orleans, Louisiana-based public company Superior Energy Services Inc. in 1997 and 1998. Increase in total assets and net income.
- Superior Energy Services Inc. (SESI). // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/26/99, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p3
Presents the 1997 and 1998 financial data of the Louisiana-based Superior Energy Services Inc., a company slated for public offering.
- Superior Energy is off to a running start. Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/27/96, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the growth and financial performance of Superior Energy Services Inc. Role of president and chief executive officer, Terry Hall on the company's success; Merger between privately held offshore services firm, Superior Well Service and Small's Oilfield Services; Products and services...
- Superior liftboat selected for 30-in. pull in Trinidad. // Offshore;Nov2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p136
The article evaluates a lift boat 'Superior Valor' from the Superior Energy Services' marine division.