Kodiak, Entercom Price Bond Deals
- Three Issuers Add $1.25B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/21/2011, p6
The article reports the participation of Swift Energy, Kodiak Oil & Gas, and American Greetings in the junk bond new issue queue resulting in 1.25 billion dollar potential new deals for the market.
- Two Cos Add-On $240M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p7
The article reports on a total of 240 million U.S. dollar in add-on bonds, issued by Kodiak Oil & Gas and Speedy Cash in the junk bond market in May 2012.
- Four Issuers Add $1.9B to HY Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/21/2011, p3
The article reports on the 1.9 billion dollar contribution of four companies to the junk bond forward calendar. Community Health Systems sale of one billion dollar in senior notes due 2019 is mentioned along with the 200 million senior notes due 2018 by Carrizo Oil & Gas. The 450 million dollar...
- Kodiak Plans Bond Sale of $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p3
The article reports on the sale of senior notes amounting to 300 million dollars and due 2022 by energy firm Kodiak Oil & Gas in July 2013.
- Kodiak Taps HY Market for $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p11
The article reports on the sale of senior notes amounting to 400 million dollars and due 2022 by energy company Kodiak Oil & Gas in July 2013.
- Kodiak, Atlas, Oxford Join Bond Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p26
The article reports on the bond offerings launched by Kodiak Oil & Gas, Atlas Energy and Oxford Finance.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas announces second quarter 2013 results; net income of US$ 44.3 million. // World Energy News;8/2/2013, p7
The article focuses on the second quarter 2013 financial report of Kodiak Oil & Gas, where it reported net cash of 118.3 million U.S. dollars that is 165% higher compared to the same period in 2012. Oil and gas sales of 173.5 million U.S. dollars was reported by the company in the second quarter...
- Kodiak Acquires Bakken, Three Forks Assets. // World Energy News;6/4/2013, p11
The article reports on the definitive purchase and sale agreement signed by exploration company Kodiak Oil & Gas with oil and gas company Liberty Resources in 2013 to acquire additional Bakken and Three Forks producing properties in North Dakota. The asset package is valued at 660 million U.S....
- Whiting said eyeing asset sale. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/16/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the plan of petroleum company Whiting Petroleum to sell its pipeline assets and acreage in Texas to boost the company's balance sheet. It mentions the company's acquisition of Kodiak Oil & Gas in December 2015 and its financial performance in 2015 where it sales...