American Greeting, Atlas Sell $375M in HY Bonds
- PDC, Atlas Add $700M to HY Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p12
The article reports that U.S.-based Atlas Pipeline Partners and PDC Energy added a combined 700-million dollars to the high yield bond forward calendar with their October 1, 2012 offering of senior notes due in 2020 and 2022, respectively.
- ATLAS PIPELINE ACQUIRES TRITON COAL. // Coal Age;Mar2002, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the acquisition of Triton Coal Co. by Atlas Pipeline Partners. Background of Atlas; Terms of the acquisition agreement.
- Atlas Pipeline Buys Teak Midstream for $1B in Latest Gas Deal. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p18
The article reports that Atlas Pipeline Partners LP is buying Teak Midstream LLC for one billion U.S. dollars in cash through a 400 million U.S. dollar Series D convertible preferred issuance and a committed bank financing from Citigroup Inc.
- Atlas Pipeline/XTO Ink Long-Term Agreement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 239 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Atlas Pipeline Partners LP has engaged in a long-term agreement with XTO Energy Inc. to provide natural gas processing and gathering services from Woodford Shale to its Velma Processing facility in Oklahoma.
- Atlas Selling $450M to Back Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p2
The article reports on the launch by Atlas Energy L.P. of senior notes due 2013 through its Atlas Pipeline Partners subsidiary.
- Atlas, Nationstar Sell $425M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p18
The article reports that Atlas Pipeline Partners and Nationstar Mortgage joined Elan Corp. in pricing a combined 1.025-billion dollars in the U.S. high yield market in October 2012 with an upsized 325-million dollars in senior notes and 100-million dollars in add-on bonds both due in 2020,...
- Martin Midstream Acquiring Subsidiaries Of Atlas Pipeline Partners. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that all of the outstanding membership interests in Atlas Pipeline NGL Holdings LLC and Atlas Pipeline NGL Holdings II LLC, subsidiaries of Atlas Pipeline Partners LP, will be acquired by Martin Midstream Partners LP.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;12/12/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 48, p9
A chart is presented which shows the completed high yield deals from November 7 to December 6, 2011 including the deal of PHH Corp., Talisman Energy Inc., and Atlas Pipeline Partners LP.
- Publicly Traded Partnerships. // Research;Jul2012 Supplement, p59
A table is presented which lists several publicly traded companies of the U.S. including American Midstream Partners LP, Atlas Pipeline Partners LP and Blueknight Energy Partners LP.