Deutsche Talks Price on $280M Nuveen TL
- EXPERTS SUGGEST BORROWINGS FROM HOME MARKET. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jun2012, Issue 119, p2
The article discusses issues related to the plan of the government of Macedonia to borrow 75 million euros from Deutsche Bank as financial experts advise the Government to borrow on the home market.
- Deutsche Bank Sets Guaranteed Loan Funding Timeline. J.M. // High Yield Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p9
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG will implement a T+10 funding timeline for primary credits where the bank is an administrative agent.
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- Bulgaria to take â‚¬360 mln loan via Deutsche Bank. // Regional Today;11/8/2013, p2
The article reports on the loan agreement signed by Bulgaria and Deutsche Bank to finance the country's budget shortfall in 2013.
- Warehouse Return For Deutsche Bank? Muolo, Paul // American Banker;12/21/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 195, p9
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG, the German company, may re-enter the warehouse lending industry.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Returning To Warehouse? Muolo, Paul // Origination News;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the issue that the Deutsche Bank AG has been contemplating to re-enter the warehouse space in California as revealed by industry advisor.