PPD Sells $575M in HY Bonds
- Price Talk on PPD's HY Deal at 9.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/21/2011, p10
The article reports on the price talk for Pharmaceutical Product Development's bond deal which will likely be finalized by November 23, 2011 with a size that is cut to 575 million dollars.
- PPD Seeking $2.2B of Debt for Buyout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p11
The article reports on the search for financing of 2.2 billion U.S. dollars for the buyout of Pharmaceutical Product Development by Carlyle Group and Hellman & Freidman.
- PPD shareholders approve merger valued at $3.9 billion. // Medical Device Daily;12/5/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 231, p3
The article discusses the vote of shareholders of Wilmington, North Carolina-based Pharmaceutical Product Development to approve its merger with Hellman & Friedman and The Carlyle Group.
- PPD's Singapore lab earns CAP accreditation. // Medical Device Daily;2/16/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p7
The article reports that the global central laboratory operations of PPD in Singapore has achieved accreditation by the CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program.
- PPD opens offices in Philippines and India. // Medical Device Daily;2/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p9
The article reports on the offices opened by PPD, a contract research firm, in Manila, Philippines and Bangalore, India.
- PPD Selling $700M in HY for LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p9
The article reports on the selling of a total of 700 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds by the Wilmington, North Carolina-based drug research company Pharmaceutical Product Development to help in financing a buyout.
- Sex drug and rocky road ahead for research firm. Williams, C.C. // Business North Carolina;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p20
Forecasts the financial indicators for Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. Judgment of Wall Street; Effort by United States drug companies on research and development; Losses at its research division.
- PPD, Microsoft partner to improve REMS efficiency. // Medical Device Daily;7/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 145, p2
The article reports on an agreement between PPD and Microsoft regarding their implementation of a technology solution designed to improve efficiency in managing Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) programs required by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Lilly enters new development pact. // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/08/98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p17
Reports that Eli Lilly and Co. has granted licenses of its compounds to Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. for the development of drugs to treat sexual and bladder dysfunctions.