Atlas, Plains Pump $625M to HY Market
- Plains E&P to Tap HY Market for $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p9
This article announces the plan of Plains Exploration & Production to issue 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds.
- PXP Peddling $300M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p19
The article deals with the plan of the Houston, Texas-based oil and gas company Plains Exploration & Production to issue 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to repay debt under its revolver.
- PXP Taps HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p31
The article reports on the decision of Plains Exploration & Production to increase the size of its junk bond offering by pricing a 600 million U.S. dollar bond deal in March 2011, which involves several bookrunners such as JPMorgan and BNP Paribas.
- Editor's Note. Depperschmidt, Nick // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the transformation of the Plains Exploration company's steam injection and data collection process into a high tech automated system, another on the use of solar powered cameras and wireless radios by the South...
- High yield travels well. Rosenberg, Geanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the performance of the high-yield securities market in the United States during 1997. Total volume for the year; Market conditions; Contribution of non-United States issuers; Deepening of the investor base; Leading investment banks in the high-yield business.
- Canada's TD makes a surprise leap in junk league tables. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p4
Reports the financial performance of Toronto Dominion (TD) Securities in the high-yield debt underwriting for year 1999 . Percentage increase in issues; Factors contributing to propel the company to 15th placer; Deals made by the company in 1999; Role of John Chester III and Fernando Guerrero...
- The Gloves Come Off in an Increasingly Intense Rivalry for King of High Yield. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/07/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the increasingly intense rivalry among United States securities firms for the high-yield market. Goal of Goldman Sachs to dethrone Donaldson Lufkin and Jenrette for leadership; Rival shops including Salomon Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch & Co. and Chase Securities.
- Chasm Between Treasuries/High Yield Could Bode Well for Junk in 2002. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;10/15/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the yield spread between 10-year Treasuries and high yield jun bonds in the U.S., as of September 30, 2001. Investment opportunity created by the widening spread; Prospects for the high yield market in 2002.
- New Issues Return -- For Now. // High Yield Report;11/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the return of new high yield bond issues in the United States as of November 2, 1998. Total worth of the issues; Re-pricing in the outstanding debt; Buying of cheaper existing debt instead of the new debt; Names of the companies with notable bond issues.