Nuveen Seeking $280M Term Loan
- Nuveen Seeking $280M Term Loan. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that money management company Nuveen Investments is seeking 280 million U.S. dollars in loans to be used in its purchase of Gresham Investment Management.
- CLOSED END LOAN FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;9/2/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 33, p11
A chart is presented that lists closed end loan fund performance of funds including Nuveen Float, Apollo Senior Float Rate, and BlackRock Flt Rt Inc.
- CLOSED END LOAN FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p11
A chart is presented which ranks loan fund including Nuveen Senior Income, Eaton Vance senior Inc., and LMP Corporate Loan.
- Nuveen Plans Second 2013 Re-pricing of Facilities. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p34
The article highlights the plan of investment services provider Nuveen Investments to re-price its 2.56 billion U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and 500 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan. According to rating agency Moody's Investors Service, the pricing of the senior secured first lien...
- DB Shops $350 TL for Nuveen Investments. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p28
The article reports that Deutsche Bank is shopping a 350 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Chicago, Illinois-based asset manager Nuveen Investments. According to Bloomberg, price talk is at Libor plus 300 basis points, which brings the total yield to 15 percent. The proceeds from the...
- DB Shops $350 TL for Nuveen Investments. // Private Placement Letter;7/10/2009, p1
The article reports that Deutsche Bank is shopping a $350 million second-lien term loan for a Chicago-based asset manager, Nuveen Investments Inc. The plan of Nuveen is to use the proceeds from the new second lien to buy back $220 million of its $250 million in 5% senior unsecured notes due...
- Nuveen Reprices $2.6B Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p25
The article reports on the move of asset manager Nuveen Investments to reprice its existing first-lien term loan facility into a 2.6 billion U.S. dollars single first-lien term loan tranche. The facility which will carry the same May 13, 2017 maturity was previously made up of three term loan...
- Nuveen Nets $425 Million Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p9
The article deals with the syndicated loan of 425 million U.S. dollars issued by Deutsche Bank to Nuveen Investments, a Chicago, Illinois-based asset manager, in July 2009. The structure of the loan facility, as well its maturity date, are given. The proceeds will be used by Nuveen to buy back...
- Nuveen, Quest Software Net $84M in Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p12
This article reports on the term loans received by asset manager Nuveen Investments and Quest Software in the U.S. in 2009. Nuveen received two loans arranged by Deutsche Bank. Meanwhile, Quest received a term loan from Mutual of Omaha Bank. The company intends to use the proceeds for working...