Swift Energy Issues $250M in HY
- Swift Energy Corp. // Equities;Jan1995, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p35
Reports on the discovery of natural gas at an exploratory well drilled by Houston, Texas-based Swift Energy Company. Other exploratory projects.
- SWIFT ENERGY RETAINS OGJE TO EVALUATE/MARKET TEXAS ASSETS. // Worldwide Energy;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the decision made by Swift Energy Co. and Swift Managed Assets to retain the services of Oil & Gas Journal Property Exchange to evaluate and market certain assets in Texas.
- Quebecor Sells $1.36B in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p33
The article reports on activities in the junk bond market on October 10, 2012 including Canada-based Quebecor's sale of 1.358-billion U.S. dollars in a dual-currency, drive-by deal and Swift Energy's pricing of 150 million U.S. dollars in add-on 7.875% senior unsecured notes due 2022.
- Swift Energy announces 96% increase in first quarter 2013 net income to US$ 7.2 million. // World Energy News;5/2/2013, p12
The article informs about the business done by Swift Energy in its first quarter of 2013. As mentioned, the company has produced 2.82 million barrels of oil which shows that the production has increased by one percent. It further mentions that the revenue of the company has increased by eight...
- Three Issuers Add $1.25B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/21/2011, p6
The article reports the participation of Swift Energy, Kodiak Oil & Gas, and American Greetings in the junk bond new issue queue resulting in 1.25 billion dollar potential new deals for the market.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/8/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 39, p9
A table of high yield deals which have completed recently is presented including issuers Swift Energy Co., Hertz Corp. and Algeco Scotsman Inc.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;10/05/98, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p6
Presents news briefs pertaining to private placements in the high yield bond market in the United States. Estimated sum of money Bain Capital paid for Domino's Pizza Inc.; Why Swift Energy Company's convertible subordinated debt was placed under review; How Moody's Investors Service company...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. Murillo, Veronica // Offshore;May2002, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p148
Presents news briefs on the petroleum industry as of May 2002. Appointment of Alan Cunningham at Swift Energy Company; Consolidation of Alberta Energy Company Ltd. and PanCanadian Energy Corp.; Plan of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA and Veritas DGC Inc. to amend terms of their pending combination. ...
- New shale play gives Texas oil, gas in four directions. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;10/19/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p19
The article offers information on the Eagle Ford Shale in San Antonio, Texas which remained untouched until 2008 when oil exploration companies started drilling wells. One of them is Petrohawk Energy Corp. which sold assets in Permian Basin to concentrate on drilling in Eagle Ford and...