NXT Boots Lending Capacity to $1.1B
- NXT Capital Closes $800M Leveraged Loan Fund. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/2/2015, p1
The fund will invest in first- and second-lien loans that NXT's corporate finance group originates
- Wells Sets Another Market Share Record. Muolo, Paul // American Banker;9/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 140, p4
The article mentions Wells Fargo bank funded $131 billion of new U.S. home mortgage loan originations and reached a 31.12 percent market share in second-quarter 2012.
- THE LIST: SBA LENDERS IN SOUTHERN NEVADA. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/21/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 42, pP20
The article lists the Single Business Account (SBA) lenders doing business in Southern Nevada ranked by dollar amount of SBA loans in fiscal year 2012 including Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of Nevada and Nevada State Bank.
- Mortgage bias costs Wells Fargo. // Charlotte Post;7/19/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p1A
The article reports that Wells Fargo Bank, the largest residential home mortgage originator in the U.S., will pay at least 175 million dollars to settle discrimination claims filed by African-American and Hispanic borrowers for violation of fair-lending laws.
- Pacifica Cos. Secures $12M Loan for Hotel. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p25
The article reports on the loan worth 12 million dollars obtained by Pacifica Cos. LLC from Wells Fargo Bank NA for the construction of a four-storey, 78-unit beachfront hotel in Imperial Beach, California.
- JinkoSolar signs credit agreement. // Power Watch India;Dec2014, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p22
The article reports on the credit agreement signed by solar photovoltaic (PV) firm JinkoSolar with Wells Fargo Bank in 2014.
- Wells Won't Buy from 88 Correspondent Lenders. Muolo, Paul // Origination News;Apr2012, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that Wells Fargo Bank NA will no longer buy loans from 88 correspondent lenders on its exclusionary list of third-party originators to address the risks in loan origination.
- Penn Virginia Gets $300M Revolver. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p4
The article reports that Pennsylvania-based oil and gas firm, Penn Virginia obtained on October 8, 2012 a 5-year 300-million U.S. dollar in senior secured revolving credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank as the administrative agent, issuing bank and co-lead arranger.
- Fannie Mae Multifamily Volume $24 Billion in 2011. Finkeistein, Brad // National Mortgage News;2/6/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p21
The article reports that Fannie Mae has recorded 24 billion dollars of multifamily mortgage, in which 98% were placed into mortgage-backed securities, with Wells Fargo Bank NA as the leading Delegated Underwriting and Servicing program.