CIFC May Issue $350M CLO By Year's End
- Citigroup Launches CIFC CLO. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p10
The article features the launching of Citigroup's 450 million dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) to be managed by CIFC Deerfield Corp. that is backed up by U.S. dollar syndicated senior secured corporate loans.
- Citi Acquires 46% of Skytop CLO Equity. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p2
The article discusses Citigroup's acquisition of 46.77% of Skytop's collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- Citi Underwrites New CLO. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) underwritten by Citigroup worth 500 million U.S. dollars.
- Citi Arranging CLOs for Columbia, Carlyle. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p35
The article reports on the success of Citigroup to secure two collateralized loan obligations totaling to nearly 1 billion dollars.
- Citi Markets $395M CLO for Apidos Capital. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;9/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 136, p2
Brief information is given about Citigroup Inc.'s marketing of a deal known as Apidos CLO VIII, a $395 million collateralized loan obligation (CLO) for Apidos Capital Management company.
- Lenders Pan Looming CDO Guidelines. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p1
Reports on accounting guidelines for collateralized debt obligations in the U.S. Performance of the corporate loan market; Effect of accounting rules on the management of loan portfolios; Disclosure of loans on financial statements.
- RBS Markets $450M CLO for CIFC. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p24
The article reports on the plan of RBS Securities to market a 450 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation on behalf of CIFC Corp.
- BlackRock CLO Prices Tight. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) worth 408 million U.S. dollars has been priced by Citigroup and managed by BlackRock.
- Getting CLOser to 2007 Levels. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;1/7/2013, p15
The article presents an outlook for the U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) market. Royal Bank of Scotland analysts expect CLO volume to reach 60-70 billion U.S. dollars. John Clements of Citi says that issuance could be affected by volatility in the credit markets. For John Lapham, CLO...