Three Issuers Add $1.25B to HY Queue
- Kodiak, Entercom Price Bond Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/28/2011, p1
The article reports that a total of 870 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds were issued on the primary market by Kodiak Oil & Gas and Entercom Radio to help finance the former's acquisition of 50,000 acres of land in the Williston Basin of North Dakota and the latter's repayment of debts.
- Two Cos Add-On $240M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p7
The article reports on a total of 240 million U.S. dollar in add-on bonds, issued by Kodiak Oil & Gas and Speedy Cash in the junk bond market in May 2012.
- Quebecor Sells $1.36B in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p33
The article reports on activities in the junk bond market on October 10, 2012 including Canada-based Quebecor's sale of 1.358-billion U.S. dollars in a dual-currency, drive-by deal and Swift Energy's pricing of 150 million U.S. dollars in add-on 7.875% senior unsecured notes due 2022.
- Kodiak Plans Bond Sale of $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p3
The article reports on the sale of senior notes amounting to 300 million dollars and due 2022 by energy firm Kodiak Oil & Gas in July 2013.
- Kodiak Taps HY Market for $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p11
The article reports on the sale of senior notes amounting to 400 million dollars and due 2022 by energy company Kodiak Oil & Gas in July 2013.
- Kodiak, Atlas, Oxford Join Bond Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p26
The article reports on the bond offerings launched by Kodiak Oil & Gas, Atlas Energy and Oxford Finance.
- CIFC Prepares to Roll Out New CLO. // Leveraged Finance News;11/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p2
The article offers information related to loans. It says that a new collateralized loan obligation is being planned by CIFC Corp. by the end of the 2011 as disclosed in its regulatory filing. It states that Swift Energy Co. has issued 250 million dollars in junk bonds in a drive-by offering at a...
- Kodiak Oil & Gas announces second quarter 2013 results; net income of US$ 44.3 million. // World Energy News;8/2/2013, p7
The article focuses on the second quarter 2013 financial report of Kodiak Oil & Gas, where it reported net cash of 118.3 million U.S. dollars that is 165% higher compared to the same period in 2012. Oil and gas sales of 173.5 million U.S. dollars was reported by the company in the second quarter...
- Kodiak Acquires Bakken, Three Forks Assets. // World Energy News;6/4/2013, p11
The article reports on the definitive purchase and sale agreement signed by exploration company Kodiak Oil & Gas with oil and gas company Liberty Resources in 2013 to acquire additional Bakken and Three Forks producing properties in North Dakota. The asset package is valued at 660 million U.S....