Host Hotels Prices New HY Bonds
- European HY Volume Reaches New Annual Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p24
The article reports that European junk bond volume reached 42.6 billion U.S. dollars in 66 deals in 2010 compared with 38.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2009.
- Every portfolio needs a little junk. Altfest, Lewis J. // Medical Economics;04/26/99, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p32
Looks at the growth of companies that issue junk or high-yield bonds. Features of high-yield bonds; Advantages of investing in high-yield bonds; Comparison with government bonds.
- Winning Ugly. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the growing competition in the junk bond market in the United States for the first quarter of 2000. Amount of total junk bonds invested in the market; Details of factors that encouraged competition among investors; Growth of competition.
- US Deal Flow Slows. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on high yield bonds in the U.S. as of May 20, 2002.
- Outlook: Pros Weigh Market Prospects as Q4 Draws Near. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p1
Reports on market participants' outlook on the high yield bond market for the remainder of 2000.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p8
Presents a roundup of news from the high yield bond market, as of September 11, 2000.
- Q3 Into Q4: Investors Show a Preference for Double-B Issues. // High Yield Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the increasing popularity of high-yield bonds rated double-B or above in the United States in the first week of the fourth quarter of 2000.
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 1/22/03). // High Yield Report;1/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
Presents statistics reflecting high yield gainers and losers as of January 27, 2003.
- Junked! High-yield bond defaults soaring. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;02/14/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the high-yield junk bond default rates in the United States. Factors that contributed to high default rates; Increase in the amount of capital that flowed into high-yield bond market; Increase in the amount of junk bonds issued.