Four Issuers Add $1.9B to HY Calendar
- Valassis Closes Oversubscribed Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p22
The article announces Valassis' completion of its tender offer for a series of high yield bonds.
- Reserve Board restricts takeover financing. // Accountancy;Feb1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1110, p49
Reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board has restricted the use of junk bonds in financing takeover bids. Application of the margin requirements in Regulation G of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934; Government agencies opposing the move of the Federal Reserve Board.
- PolyOne to Sell $320M in Junk Bonds for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p19
The article reports that specialized polymer manufacturer Polyone is selling 230 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds as financing for a tender offer.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- CCS Makes $696M HY Offer for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p3
The article reports on the 675 million Canadian dollar junk bond offer issued by the Calgary, Alberta-based oil and gas environmental services firm CCS in the financial market, with proceeds to be used to finance a tender offer.
- Omnicare Offers $400M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on the 400 million U.S. dollars worth of high-yield bonds, which are being priced by JPMorgan, Barclays, City and Suntrust Robinson Humphrey, that will be issued by Omnicare to settle existing senior credit facilities and finance a tender offer for 225 million U.S. dollars.
- Belden Plans $550M HY Sale to Back Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p7
The article reports on the plan by cable, connection and network product manufacturer Belden to sell junk bonds worth 550 million U.S. dollars in order to finance tender offers.
- Tenders. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/4/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 31, p30
Lists tender offers promoting business opportunity in the Middle East. Inclusion of tender number EG0277; Construction of pumping stations for wastewater projects in Egypt; Supply of gas equipment; Expansion of the Sharm el-Shaikh airport; Tender number 79/3; Supply of equipment for the...
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/10/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 28, p14
Reports that tender documents are being invited from prequalified companies to handle the construction contract for the Nile Plaza hotel in Cairo's Garden City district. Names of companies who are to be prequalified; Details on the construction project; Value fo the contract.