A Vintage Cottage
- who's in STORE? Tisch, Carol // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p36
The article features the store, Cat's Meow in Venice, Florida, owned by husband and wife, Mark and Susie Holt. Susie explains that vacationing editors discovered her store which has been featured in several magazines. The store is marketing Susie Holt Designs to retailers and customers. A...
- beach bliss. Tisch, Carol // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p72
The article features couple Jeff and Nikki LaBelle's beach house at the north of the island of Casey Key, Florida. It says that Nikki enlisted the help of her friends Mark and Susie Holt for the right vintage pieces and that Nikki credits the builder Bill Deramo of Homes by Deramo for making her...
- Conversation Piece. Black, Hillary // Romantic Homes;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p76
The article features some tips on how to transform a living room into an interior with comfortable, pen and airy place by designer Susie Holt in Sarasota, Florida. Holt suggests that owners shall use ton-on-tone creamy whites, soft shadows from the chandelier and pale and deep hues and mossy...
- Dial Smiles. MacKillop, James // Syracuse New Times;12/14/2011, Issue 2121, p16
The article reviews "The Old-Time Christmas Radio Hour," directed by Mark Allen Holt and starring Anne Fitzgerald, Cathy Greer-English and Tom Minion performed at the Atonement Lutheran Church, Glen Avenue, New York through December 17, 2011.
- CORRECTION. // Bench & Bar of Minnesota;Mar2015, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p12
A correction to an article related to a name of a disbarred attorney that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Fresh start. // Country Living;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p94
Presents photographs of a Vero Beach cottage designed by a Florida designer using salvaged architectural elements, multicultural handicrafts and colors inspired by the region's citrus groves.
- SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL. Simpson, Jill Kirchner; Luppino, Michael // Country Living;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p100
Presents information related to a cottage on Long Island Sound.
- Architectural heritage of an original Newport cottage. Gill, B. // Architectural Digest;Oct91, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p30
Offers a look at Kingscote, a Newport, R.I. summer cottage built in 1839 by George Noble Jones. It was designed by Richard Upjohn and is now open to the public. Newport's attraction for wealthy; Mansion style and details; Upjohn's background.
- Cumberland River Cottage. McWilliams, Mary; Allsopp, Jean // Southern Living;Aug94, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p78
Features the Cumberland River Cottage in Nashville, Tennessee. Interior design; Furniture.