A Vintage Cottage
- who's in STORE? Tisch, Carol // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p36
The article features the store, Cat's Meow in Venice, Florida, owned by husband and wife, Mark and Susie Holt. Susie explains that vacationing editors discovered her store which has been featured in several magazines. The store is marketing Susie Holt Designs to retailers and customers. A...
- beach bliss. Tisch, Carol // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p72
The article features couple Jeff and Nikki LaBelle's beach house at the north of the island of Casey Key, Florida. It says that Nikki enlisted the help of her friends Mark and Susie Holt for the right vintage pieces and that Nikki credits the builder Bill Deramo of Homes by Deramo for making her...
- Conversation Piece. Black, Hillary // Romantic Homes;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p76
The article features some tips on how to transform a living room into an interior with comfortable, pen and airy place by designer Susie Holt in Sarasota, Florida. Holt suggests that owners shall use ton-on-tone creamy whites, soft shadows from the chandelier and pale and deep hues and mossy...
- Dial Smiles. MacKillop, James // Syracuse New Times;12/14/2011, Issue 2121, p16
The article reviews "The Old-Time Christmas Radio Hour," directed by Mark Allen Holt and starring Anne Fitzgerald, Cathy Greer-English and Tom Minion performed at the Atonement Lutheran Church, Glen Avenue, New York through December 17, 2011.
- Fresh start. // Country Living;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p94
Presents photographs of a Vero Beach cottage designed by a Florida designer using salvaged architectural elements, multicultural handicrafts and colors inspired by the region's citrus groves.
- SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL. Simpson, Jill Kirchner; Luppino, Michael // Country Living;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p100
No abstract available.
- Follows Residence Los Angeles, California. Moonan, Wendy // Architectural Record;Nov1997, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p122
Focuses on the cottage in the Silverlake district, Los Angeles, California, which was damaged by an earthquake, and how an actress and her husband restored it and made it earthquake proof. Comments from Brett Ettinger, the couple's architect; Design of the cottage; How the house was secured.
- Architectural heritage of an original Newport cottage. Gill, B. // Architectural Digest;Oct91, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p30
Offers a look at Kingscote, a Newport, R.I. summer cottage built in 1839 by George Noble Jones. It was designed by Richard Upjohn and is now open to the public. Newport's attraction for wealthy; Mansion style and details; Upjohn's background.
- Clare Cottage. // British Heritage;June/July97, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p19
Features the Clare Cottage in Rutland, England. Historical information on the cottage; Where to obtain further information on this historical site.