No C/A Deficit Until 2013
- Forint To Appreciate. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that the Hungarian forint has declined by 4.2 percent due to the market turmoil caused by the eurozone sovereign debt crisis. It mentions that the economic recovery of Hungary fell in the second quarter to 1.2 percent gross domestic product (GDP). Furthermore, the forint...
- INTRODUCCION. // Cuadernos de Investigacion Nueva Epoca;ago1986, Issue 10, p1
No abstract available.
- Strong external account - and more. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the overall strength of Pakistan's external account balance, capital, and current account receipts for the period July 2010 to April 2011.
- Short-term foreign debt rises. // Hungary A.M.;4/7/2014, p4
The article reports that the Hungary's short-term foreign debt has increased as of the fourth quarter of 2013 according to the balance of payment report of the National Bank of Hungary (MNB).
- ANALIZA FINANCIRANJA DEFICITA U BILANCI PLAÄ†ANJA REPUBLIKE HRVATSKE. Koški, Dražen // Ekonomski Vjesnik;2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p33
This work analyses the financing sources of balance-of-payment deficits in the Republic of Croatia from 2003 to 2007. It is notably done by the application method of horizontal cutting of balance of payment, which offers a clear insight in the surplus and deficit components of balance, i.e. the...
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Singapore Country Monitor;Mar2012, p19
The article discusses the developments in Singapore's external sector. There is a moderate growth of the country's export in late 2011 and early 2012 due to the strong economic rebound in 2010. The country experiences a healthy current-account position despite periodic economic downturns in...
- Near-Term Capital Inflows. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/5/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Presents updates on currency in Indonesia as of May 2003. Increase in inflation percentage from April through March 2003; Influence of oil prices on export trade; Vulnerability of the balance of payments for foreign debts.
- Balance of payments, reserves, debt. // Economic Bulletin for Europe;1993, Vol. 45, p78
Discusses the balance of payments, reserves and debts of the economies of Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Convertible currency current account balances; Financial developments by country; External debt in convertible currencies.
- ASSESSING RESERVE HOLDING ADEQUACY OF TAIWAN. CHENG-LANG YANG; HO-DON YAN // International Journal of Economic Research;Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p369
Using both sufficiency indicators and the optimal reserve holding model to assess the adequacy of Taiwan's reserve holdings, our findings can be summarized as follows. First, based on a sufficiency indicator, we examine whether Taiwan's reserve holdings are sufficient to cover the sum of 3-month...