Slovakia: Increasing Scope For Smer Return To Government
- STATS THAT STICK. // Macroeconomic Indicators 'Stats that Stick';1/15/2013, p1
Several tables are presented which lists economic growth statistics in the U.S. using several economic indicators including gross domestic product (GDP), trade account balance and internal reserves of the country.
- Appendix B: High Economic Growth case projections. // International Energy Outlook;Jul2013, p195
Several tables are presented which provide information on the high economic growth case projections for primary energy consumption and world gross domestic product (GDP) from 2009 to 2040 of various countries including the U.S., Japan, and Australia.
- Appendix C: Low Economic Growth case projections. // International Energy Outlook;Jul2013, p201
Several tables are presented which provide information on the low economic growth case projections for world total primary energy consumption and gross domestic product (GDP) from 2009 to 2040 of countries including Mexico, Russia, and India.
- Tables and figures. // BOFIT Discussion Papers;8/31/2012, Issue 17, p27
Several charts and tables are presented including gross domestic product (GDP) growth rates, dynamic conditional correlations of China and the U.S. and quantile process estimates.
- World economic growth rates Measured by real GDP. // Financial Management;Nov2012, p14
The article presents and briefly discusses a diagram that shows economic growth rates in terms of growth in real gross domestic product for all countries around the globe.
- KEY ECONOMIC TRENDS TO 2050. // Finweek;7/9/2015, p14
Several graphs, including the nominal gross domestic product (GDP) from 2014-2050, forecast in the global growth of GDP from 2019-2015, and nominal GDP per capita from 2000-2050, are presented.
- STATISTICAL ANNEX. // OECD Economic Outlook;Nov2016, Issue 100, p259
Several charts are presented depicting the economic growth background of the member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) including the regional aggregates of the gross domestic product, balance of payments and consumer price indexes.
- KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. // Croatia Country Profile;2008, p10
A chart and a map are presented which depict key facts and the geographic location of Croatia.
- Economic growth. // Pocket World in Figures;2006, p32
Several charts are presented depicting countries with the highest and the lowest economic growth from 1994-2004 in terms of average annual percent increase in real gross domestic product (GDP), countries with the highest and the lowest economic growth from 1984-1994 in terms of average annual...